Berlin Moss • White

Wow, thank you Berlin for a wonderful experience/adventure that still has me smiling and daydreaming of seeing her again (no details as she does a great job explaining that there are several factors that she takes into account for each individual. So your experience with her will be as unique as you are)  I was lucky to have my schedule, line up with hers while she was in Halifax visiting. I followed her instructions and am extremely pleased with our time together and only wish I had booked longer. Her OF will give you a great idea of how much she enjoys what she does if you really want to get a better idea about this amazingly beautiful, funny, smart and talented woman.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Preliminary recco so please bare with me.
Have seen her only a few times and have yet to fully dig in so to speak.
With that said.
Very kind girl, really solid experience.
Greeted me very kindly and wont go into to much detail as well.
Looking forward to getting to know her more in the future.

Looks 8/10
Service 9/10
Professionalism 9/10
Location 8/10

Will repeat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I met Berlin a couple of weeks ago after weather prevented our first date. She is an absolute delight. Pretty as a picture, relaxed, smart as a tack. Enthusiastic, genuine and delightfully responsive. Just the perfect date. I will always endeavour to be at the front of the queue any time she chooses to grace us with her presence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been a big fan of sweet Berlin Moss for some time now. I consider her to be an elite companion. She is self-aware, too, as everything she says about herself in her LYLA ad is accurate. Irrespective of one's mood du jour, once Berlin enters the room--or you enter hers--you cannot help but be lifted by her kind and sunny demeanour. Though she hints at her looks in her ad, being of humble nature, she doesn't say that she is a knockout--but I will happily say so. Berlin does say that you will have her undivided attention when you meet, and this is one thing I really like about her. She does not say that her erotic skillset is off the charts, but I am very pleased to report that they indeed are. She seems to possess an endless wardrobe of colourful, attractive, and sexy lingerie, and I doubt that, even having seen her for 5 years, that I have seen the half of her lovely outfits.

Booking with Berlin is straightforward, and she is particularly attentive to her emails. Texting is also swiftly attended to on the day of your encounter.

Do go see her, if you have the chance. I expect you will be so very glad that you did.

https://www.lyla.ch/topic/204402-sunday-availability-in-halifax-/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.