Honee Parlay in Moncton

I've search all over the place and can't find much on her and she's been in the industry for a long time. That's a bit of a flag for me. From the very few reviews I found I didn't see a positive one 

16 minutes ago, bigbreastlover said:

I've search all over the place and can't find much on her and she's been in the industry for a long time. That's a bit of a flag for me. From the very few reviews I found I didn't see a positive one 

Considering she likely worked in the time period independence was a privilege and not a right, I can understand why she kept a low profile.

And judging from the ad she posted in Toronto 4 days ago, she's about to retire.

If want to meet her, this will likely be the last opportunity.

She's writing a book about her doing this. 

There's not much reviews on her because people are not writing them. It's nothing to do with her wanting to keep things private. It makes no sense. What she's going to do? Tell her clients to not write reviews?

5 minutes ago, bigbreastlover said:

She's writing a book about her doing this. 

There's not much reviews on her because people are not writing them. It's nothing to do with her wanting to keep things private. It makes no sense. What she's going to do? Tell her clients to not write reviews?

Not knowing her, I can only speculate.

But many providers do choose not to be reviewed or discussed online for privacy reasons. This board has a DND(do not discuss) list for that purpose. F.A.Q - Lyla

As for her book and what she does after her retirement, this is up to her.

I tried booking with her last nite for a 6pm today session...she replied back send me a text@5 pm today & see if I'm available I don't do pre-bookings...I advised her I have to travel to Moncton to see her.  She replied back text me @ 4;30 to see if I'm available....my response was ttyl & have a great day!!  wtf!! I advised her I was a lyla member...didn't matter was her reply back....

1 hour ago, letsplay_57 said:

I advised her I was a lyla member...didn't matter was her reply back....

Found no evidence of her being a member. Mostly serving the GTA, not sure why she would be.

And even if she was, a membership doesn't mean much anymore...

Greenteal I stated to her that I was a lyla member & maybe she might take my booking @ 6 pm as I requested.  Not send me a text @ 5 pm & see if I'm available for you...we had texted back & forth @ late April when she had posted she was coming this way....

1 minute ago, letsplay_57 said:

Greenteal I stated to her that I was a lyla member & maybe she might take my booking @ 6 pm as I requested.  Not send me a text @ 5 pm & see if I'm available for you...we had texted back & forth @ late April when she had posted she was coming this way....

As her travel schedule of the past week seem quite busy, I'm not gonna judge her for that. Sometimes things work out, sometimes not so much.

My point was about the relevance of identifying yourself as a Lyla member. Not all providers are onboard with online reviews. And judging from the nature of recent recommendations, I suggest caution with posted content.

Being a member doesn't provide perks or rebates. It's a source of information for those who take the time to decipher it. I never once used my "membership" as a negotiating tool. What I do in private stays that way.

It doesn't matter if the provider is on board with feedback or not. You can't stop someone from writing a review as there's several forums out there. 

Any who I did reach to her as well and she said similar to what it's been said. She doesn't take appointments and just says message one hour before and I'll let you know of I'm free. If not try again later. 

She also says she doesn't like her breasts squeezed and has to be very gentle touch. That's just one of many restrictions. I won't list the others. 

1 minute ago, bigbreastlover said:

That's just one of many restrictions. I won't list the others. 

I hope you know and understand how the purchase of sexual services is ILLEGAL!

You are allowed to pay for services of many nature including therapeutic/massages and companionship. What consenting adults do in private, should remain between them.

Something you should keep in mind when communicating with someone and when using public forums.