Her advertised services sound awesome, but something about those pics tell me there is a heavy duty filter being used.  The pics used for her body lead me to believe she’s hiding her true shape as well.

so I’m skeptical, but also curious to hear from others who’ve actually taken the plunge.

Edited by jbsmythe

I haven't met her so I can't speak about her service but she was quite rude when I reached out to her so that turned me off and I didn't go any further. 

Edited by bigbreastlover
  • Thanks 1

I had the exact same experience... I messaged and she replied like 6 hours later.. Told her I was not able to come now and she said don't message her again and stop wasting her time.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2023 at 7:21 PM, bigbreastlover said:

I haven't met her so I can't speak about her service but she was quite rude when I reached out to her so that turned me off and I didn't go any further. 

I too contacted her and she was quite blunt with me as well.  My interest was quickly lost and moved on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I took part in this, I visited jay id say seven of eight times and had a positive encounter she’s amazing. And I would highly recommend