Sign in to follow this  

Leta LL massage

I visited her today and had a very positive experience. The massage was great, the finish was great, probably the best massage I’ve gotten from the ladies.

The only thing I should say is that her age is no where near what is posted. That being said she is a very nice lady and I think she is well worth the visit. Message me if you want any details

10 hours ago, BenDover said:

ya age 45 is probably a stretch , 55 at least 

like getting wanked by an extra from Coronation Street 

55 is at least 10years off lol. I don’t have a problem with age I just wish the ladies were more honest. I think some would be surprised at the niche market for those in their golden years.

I thought the massage was pretty good. It was much better that most who just slop baby oil all over your body and expect you to be happy. Leta gives an actual massage.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Johnboy43 said:

🤣😂..if you think that's special Marsha 24 is probably 60

That’s a 36 year age difference from what’s posted and real age.  I wouldn’t be shocked if close to the same age difference applies to Leta.

I know I can’t give out personal information but she lives in a building where you need to be of a certain age to be a resident

5 hours ago, CharlieH said:

55 is at least 10years off lol. I don’t have a problem with age I just wish the ladies were more honest. I think some would be surprised at the niche market for those in their golden years.

I thought the massage was pretty good. It was much better that most who just slop baby oil all over your body and expect you to be happy. Leta gives an actual massage.

i believe she does know massage  

Every ad says massage but if they are actually asked to perform, 95% are a half ass back rub. 

on the other end of the scale , i saw an asian girl once for massage / hj,  and i felt like mike tyson went 5 rounds using  my back as the heavy bag.  literally so hard it was painful 

17 hours ago, BenDover said:

i believe she does know massage  

Every ad says massage but if they are actually asked to perform, 95% are a half ass back rub. 

on the other end of the scale , i saw an asian girl once for massage / hj,  and i felt like mike tyson went 5 rounds using  my back as the heavy bag.  literally so hard it was painful 

I would be interested to know this provider. I like a massage that really gives you a workout

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I would be interested to know this provider. I like a massage that really gives you a workout

just another here and gone travelling asian