Stella French • White

Stella French is in the metro area for a few more days and she is not to be missed. I was fortunate to visit her and so glad I took more time with her than what I have taken with other SPs. Stella is gorgeous with a lovely smile. The sexy girl next door, the one as a teenager you don’t dare ask out but could be your best friend. She advertises sensual GFE and it definitely is. She is easy to talk to and is very genuine and down to earth. If I am fortunate enough to be in the city the next time she visits, I will definitely see her again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Had an amazing time with Stella French. She’s staying in a nice hotel and booking was quick and easy. She’s even better looking than her photos, very skilled and is very friendly and eager to please. Excellent GFE. Definitely one of my new favourites at YFL. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I fully agree with all of the above - Stella is wonderful! I'm already looking forward to seeing her again when she brings her lovely self back to us.

• Like 1

I wont get a chance to see Stella this trip, but I saw her on her last visit and I had a great visit with her. If I didnt have some big expenses for the next few months I wouldnt hesitate and would spend more time with her. 

Long overdue Review. Had an amazing time with Stella when she was in the city and went back twice as I couldn't get enough. She is a true stunner and really makes every effort in making you feel truly special. I had a great time with her and would definitely visit her again when she's back ! 

• Like 1

A little late to the party with this review, but I saw Stella when she was last here in January and I had a great time with her, and can echo comments made by others here. She is lovely.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.