Duo recommendation

Ertw. I suggest you check out this thread ...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43237

I also think if you want a succesful encounter going through the announcement section and going through ads of ladies who offer this for you to get an idea of what they offer and their rates and then check the recommendations of those who picked your interest but more importantly communicate with them beforehand.

I have never been in a menage a trois but if spending time with one individual when chemistry is not there is awkward I can only imagine with two he he.

I am sure gents who have been part of threesomes will make suggestions, again my advice is to contact both ladies as like in everything YMMV.

Good luck!

Additional Comments:

Oops RG already provided that link, sorry!

• Like 1

Ertw. I suggest you check out this thread ...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43237

I also think if you want a succesful encounter going through the announcement section and going through ads of ladies who offer this for you to get an idea of what they offer and their rates and then check the recommendations of those who picked your interest but more importantly communicate with them beforehand.

I have never been in a menage a trois but if spending time with one individual when chemistry is not there is awkward I can only imagine with two he he.

I am sure gents who have been part of threesomes will make suggestions, again my advice is to contact both ladies as like in everything YMMV.

Good luck!

Additional Comments:

Oops RG already provided tat link, sorry!

Guess great minds think alike Isabella :-)

RG

Guest S**a*Q

Bear in mind that finding two girls is harder than working out a time with just one. You may have issues finding a last minute, or same day booking duo.

I'm not saying that it's impossible though, good luck. :)

Looking forward to hearing about it ;) What a fascianting adventure I am sure it will be!

Love Always

Carley xox

Sincerest apologies, Nicki....my head is still in the clouds (lol), and my brain isn't working well either :)

E

Looking at the thread that some previous members suggested is a good idea to see who is offering duo...but always ask the lady if she is comfortable doing duo with another lady, also some do interactive duo, some don`t.

you may also want to suggest what type of girls you are looking for:D