Pretty Paige (muscles and beauty all in one)

WOW how lucky am I!

I was working out at the gym today and I spotted a hottie on an elliptical machine .... being a normal male I have to investigate closer only to realize I am in the presence of a goddess (pretty paige).

My instinct was to walk up to her and introduce myself but as it was I was with a workout partner and too many questions would have been asked ... so I adored her from a distance ... trying really hard to not be a stalker or a pervert .

Paige I am impressed with your stamina, strength and perfect weightlifting form not to mention your awesomely sculpted body! I can now see why the guys can't stop talking about you!

http://prettypaige22.com/photos.php#

LOL thats too funny, next time you have to say hi...Kisses and see you soon.

"Excuse me miss would you mind spotting me while I do bench press"

Next time I see you no matter where you are in the gym that is the line I will use to introduce myself (please don't slap me for it ... lol).

BTW I am in the gym today between 1 and 2 pm.

owww - I think I just pulled a muscle! The image of Paige working up a sweat in public is just too good. You must have the boys buzzing around bees for their Queen.

See you there paige.

Trojan, when paige moves around the gym all eyes are on her, it's almost like iron filings when you bring a magnet near ... all the guys look at her and the closer they are to her the more upright and puffed up they get!

Of course you could just email her and see her with an appointment, I assure you that you will be able to more than just look! And she has some incredible poses!! Her body is like an instrument and I feel like a musician :D

Of course you could just email her and see her with an appointment, I assure you that you will be able to more than just look! And she has some incredible poses!! Her body is like an instrument and I feel like a musician :D

Also plan ahead as you need to book well in advance. She is very good and her schedule fills quickly. To be sure I make my booking 2 weeks ahead of time.

Paige I am doing weights around the same time again today (tuesday) ... hope to see you there (your gym).

Guest f***2f***
Actually she was working out with me at another gym ;)

Now that I would have like to have seen!!!

These 2 ladies stop traffic, I would hate to see the others at the gym with them working out together, hope there was medical staff on site!!