Downtown Halifax versus Dartmouth

While doing my research for upscale condo accommodations in Halifax, I came across a few locations that peaked my interest in Dartmouth.

As I like to keep my options open just in case accommodation A, B and C are not available on the requested dates in Halifax, I would like to explore a few more options just to be on the safe side as I am very picky about where I stay when I travel.

Since I am not yet familiar with Halifax and Dartmouth (this will only be my second visit), I would like for you to share your opinions and thoughts on the subject; pros and cons of visiting ladies in Dartmouth.

Please keep in mind that I am not looking for accommodation recommendations but most why you would (or not) visit ladies in Dartmouth.

I would also appreciate if you could tell me which areas to avoid and which areas you think are great.

There seems to be an issue with Ottawa, ON and Gatineau, QC (similar geography) and I am curious to see if this also applies to Halifax and "the other side of the bridge"...

I look forward to read your replies :)

Thank you in advance for your contributions!

xox

I spent years in Ottawa and understand what you mean by differences between Ottawa and Hull (Gatineau). I think this is because of the different police and laws.

Halifax and Dartmouth are now one city now like how Nepean and Ottawa are one city now, the police are the same.

I have seen ladies on both sides of the bridge and have no issues crossing the bridge in this city. Whichever side you pick, your regulars will follow.

True, but if you have a choice, pick Halifax.

I spent years in Ottawa and understand what you mean by differences between Ottawa and Hull (Gatineau). I think this is because of the different police and laws.

Halifax and Dartmouth are now one city now like how Nepean and Ottawa are one city now, the police are the same.

I have seen ladies on both sides of the bridge and have no issues crossing the bridge in this city. Whichever side you pick, your regulars will follow.

I think Halifax would be first choice for a lot of Guys. But depending on where in Dartmouth it can be a very quick trip from Halifax. I am sure some fellows would agree with me on that. But i am sure others would travel a lot farther than that to see you Young Lady !! "My two cents" 2T2T

• Like 1

It depends what part of halifax or dartmouth really...I wouldn't go near spryfield, fairview or the north end of halifax. There are nice neibourhoods on both sides of the bridge. Downtown halifax and downtown dartmouth both have some beautiful condo's.....

Hi gorgeous;

Halifax gets my vote. The best thing about Dartmouth is that you are looking at Halifax.

• Like 1

All would agree that Halifax downtown is a problem for parking most of the time . Where that is not normally a problem in Dartmouth .

I much prefer Halifax but that hasn't stoped me from packing my passport and flying to Dartmouth to see the right lady.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest m*r***o***48

I vote for Dartmouth as it has Free parking and the hotel rates are generally better for you.

Guest d*k***

definitely Halifax...much easier to get to from the offices and the South End...:)

Sadly, Halifax is probably a better choice buisiness wise. Dartmouth people are used to crossing the bridge. Most Halifax people I know are "Dartmophobes". I don't know if they were scared by a bridge growing up or if they just think they are too good to bother....LOL. It's like trying to talk to "Mac People" about a PC. They stick up their nose and stop listening. :wink:

Either is fine, as long as the bad areas are avoided;

Dartmouth is fine...it may not be as Great as Halifax , but

hey, at least it's not Moncton!

Posted via Mobile Device

Halifax vs. Dartmouth should not matter as short drive either way. Also consider that the location should allow for discreet parking and access etc. Any of the better hotels downtown are good, as well as the one in the top end of Burnside. It has a restaurant and office building attached so lots of good 'alias' reasons in case one has to provide an explanation, etc.

• Like 1

As others have said, it depends on where in each city you are looking. I prefer Halifax but there are some areas I wouldn't go. Dartmouth has a few sketchy areas as well.

Guest W***ledi*Time
While doing my research for upscale condo accommodations in Halifax, I came across a few locations that peaked my interest in Dartmouth.

As I like to keep my options open just in case accommodation A, B and C are not available on the requested dates in Halifax, I would like to explore a few more options just to be on the safe side as I am very picky about where I stay when I travel.

Since I am not yet familiar with Halifax and Dartmouth (this will only be my second visit), I would like for you to share your opinions and thoughts on the subject; pros and cons of visiting ladies in Dartmouth.

Please keep in mind that I am not looking for accommodation recommendations but most why you would (or not) visit ladies in Dartmouth.

I would also appreciate if you could tell me which areas to avoid and which areas you think are great.

There seems to be an issue with Ottawa, ON and Gatineau, QC (similar geography) and I am curious to see if this also applies to Halifax and "the other side of the bridge"...

I look forward to read your replies :)

Thank you in advance for your contributions!

xox

Just reviewing this thread, and thought I'd bump it up. It seems to me like Gabriella is saying that she's looking at condos on the Dartmouth side as a back-up plan if and only if she can't find an available condo that meets her standards on the Halifax side of the harbour. My impression is that she's not interested in hotels.

I myself don't have any real knowledge in this area, and the Halifax vs Dartmouth thing doesn't make or break my personal decision about whether or not to see a lady, although I do happen to be more familiar with Halifax.

I'm just thinking that if anyone has additional advice about the pros and cons of visiting ladies in Dartmouth condos, and which specific Dartmouth areas to avoid, it might be a useful supplement to the already expressed opinions.

Very well done WIT! As i said first there are some nice places in Dartmouth that are not that far away from Halifax. 1 that pops to mind is around MicMac Mall. Another may be downtown Dartmouth.