Jenni Duboulin (Jenni in Perth)

I'm wondering if anyone has seen Jenni in Perth? If so, can you please describe to me the experience. Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

Still waiting; unfortunately it seems no one on here has seen her and can give us a good review!

As they say, it's time to TOFTT.

As they say, it's time to TOFTT.

Are you driving all the way out to Perth ??

Are you driving all the way out to Perth ??

:icon_lol: No, I'll let people closer by to do that. Perhaps, Hollowvile would like to add to his reputation?

:icon_lol: No, I'll let people closer by to do that. Perhaps, Hollowvile would like to add to his reputation?

I'm not actually close; would be a bit of a hike......thus wanted to investigate first :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I was going to call Jenni but can't find her ad again. Could someone please send me the link or phone number please?

Hi guyz :) jenni here....heard about a thread with my name on it...

seems like my clients like to keep their treasure hidden ;)

Ps - it's Dumoulin

Ps - it's Dumoulin

Welcome aboard.

You got any deals on electronics? Oh wait, that's another Dumoulin. ;)

Ps - it's Dumoulin

Sorry for the miss-spelling Jenni; typo it seems :( if your clients are telling you about the link get them to post a review so we can hear about it.....or perhaps you can describe it even better :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you :)

and the only thing electrical I have is my tongue! ;)

Additional Comments:

Sorry for the miss-spelling Jenni; typo it seems :( if your clients are telling you about the link get them to post a review so we can hear about it.....or perhaps you can describe it even better :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm hoping the gents from today will post their thoughts on it.

My most popular session asked for is the sensual massage. How sensual is it? well that all depends on how open the client is. I can read bodies but not minds, so verbal communication is essential. Some like light playful fingers tickling and teasing, others like a passionate oily massage to start things off with. Knowing that it is a sensual massage I greet the client in a tiny skirt with see-thru shirt, or a strapless short dress, something pleasing to the eye in the least ;) I guide you to my bedroom in the back of the house where I have a bed with fresh linens set up, some candles and light music. for our first encounter I sit with the client and chat with them regarding their wish list. Once I know what they would like, I ask that you undress (unless you have done so while chatting as some of you gents tend to do) and start to play..I mean work...I mean both hehe

As for what I love to do, am willing to do, and will consider doing...I have to recheck the rules to see what I can post on this thread and not....

feeling like such a noob around here

:bj2:

Thank you :)

and the only thing electrical I have is my tongue! ;)

Additional Comments:

I'm hoping the gents from today will post their thoughts on it.

My most popular session asked for is the sensual massage. How sensual is it? well that all depends on how open the client is. I can read bodies but not minds, so verbal communication is essential. Some like light playful fingers tickling and teasing, others like a passionate oily massage to start things off with. Knowing that it is a sensual massage I greet the client in a tiny skirt with see-thru shirt, or a strapless short dress, something pleasing to the eye in the least ;) I guide you to my bedroom in the back of the house where I have a bed with fresh linens set up, some candles and light music. for our first encounter I sit with the client and chat with them regarding their wish list. Once I know what they would like, I ask that you undress (unless you have done so while chatting as some of you gents tend to do) and start to play..I mean work...I mean both hehe

As for what I love to do, am willing to do, and will consider doing...I have to recheck the rules to see what I can post on this thread and not....

Ha, well it's good to hear your perspective and preferences that's for sure. Nothing worse, in my opinion, to be receiving something from someone that they hate doing!

Posted via Mobile Device

As for what you like to do, I think it's pretty obvious by the smiley you chose

.... just have to figure how to arrange a business trip to Perth..... might be hard.

as for the 'hard' part.... sounds like she'll take care of that!

icon14.gif

J

Ya know ..... if you have an SO,drop her off downtown to check out all the artsy shops and say you are going to Canadian Tire or the boat shop or whatever. Then go see Jenni!

Where's the a will there's a way ....... I just happened to have work send me somewhere that allowed me to detour to Perth that evening. Since I was already working late I had the perfect excuse to enjoy a wonderful new experience! I hope all that would like to get the same opportunity!

I agree with slurp, I saw Jenni last week and wow, was not expecting the level of service i received, If anyone wants to know the details of my visit Message me, I will gladly share,

I plan on going again soon, as soon as I find a reason to go to perth lol, and i think i will be walking around hard until i do, till we meet again jenni.

I had a chance to see Jenni on the weekend. Definitely worth the drive.Great massage skills. She loves her work and it shows. If you read her posts carefully she hints at her level of service. Definitely an upgraded finish.