Another same scam going around

New  same scam emails. This one came with the horrific photos, I won't put up here,  but I  blocked them again but because these scammers keep changing emails. Delete and Ignore them,just a heads up everyone. Cheers 

Wrote wrong info, not emails ,it's  the text scams, they just change numbers. Threatens you and your family if you don't reply and sends pictures of multilated body parts. Don't believe the B.S ,been going on for awhile. Just block and delete,  fukin  idiots . Just posting in case someone might not know about these scams.

• Thanks 3

Are these from ads that you contacted? If so then sounds like details in the warning section with specifics might be appropriate. Not something anyone should have to go through. Best of luck

Hey Mikeyboy, actually they are random texts that seems to go around and  around, and I'm sure will continue. Just scammers trying to scare us into sending money, typical B.S . I just block and delete,  same old scam B.S ,different day, lol. Have a good one ,cheers 

Edited by Karltrucker
  • Thanks 2

I ran into this a few times when I was in US. When I first looked here I found some of the same ads that were running there. I mentioned them to the site I was looking at and they seemed to remove them immediately. 

Yes it can be terrifying. Happened to me in Italy. I contacted a few working girls through online advertising and between language barriers and lack of local city knowledge it didn’t pan out. Shortly after I got a message saying I was wasting the girls time and if I didn’t pay 5k US myself and/or my family was in trouble. They said they had mafia ties and texted me absolute brutal pics of tortured corpses. 

Twice I blocked them only to be contacted by another number with increased threats. My heart was beating out of my chest for a time there. Then once I calmed down and thought it over I went and got a new SIM and #. Problem solved, but not without some very angst filled moments.