Female Sps offering greek

Can anyone recommend a lady the is slim,

young, and offers greek?

Posted via Mobile Device

YMMV and this is specially true for greek.

Malika offers it with an extra compensation.

agreed on the YMMV.....but if you see a gal you like, so long as you are polite in your request you should be able to find out.

also some gals tagg their ads with services so the search option at the top right of the navigation might help, if not tho, you have nothing to lose by asking.

Also I know some gals that might not offer greek right off the bat to a client they have not met, (penis size issues, chemistry etc) HOWEVER, sometimes meeting a gal prior and establishing a trust and comfortability level might help you in the long run.

I seem to remember some gals who listed these items on their menu but i I don't feel comfortable saying so in public as I'm not a client, just know they're cool chicks.....so I'll leave the poster to PM me if he likes....greek is off my menu but I have no problem pointing ppl in the right direction.

Good luck in your search! :-)

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend a lady the is slim,

young, and offers greek?

Posted via Mobile Device

Karine19 does also. You can look at her profile and website for details.

Sent using Tapatalk

Vanessa (Vansweet) from Quebec city is probably the type of girl you're looking for but you have to wait until she tours Ottawa again. She was supposed to be here in early July I think but she changed her plans.

I am young!:P

I do offer greek, but don't advertise it each day anymore as I found it's too much hassle to get ready, especially for last minute...but with pre-booking I do offer it:D

I am young!:P

I do offer greek, but don't advertise it each day anymore as I found it's too much hassle to get ready, especially for last minute...but with pre-booking I do offer it:D

Ok, so Greek would require you to "get ready" and it just doesn't happen spontaneously like on TV?

I'm just currious, I've never tried it, so wouldn't know.

Ok, so Greek would require you to "get ready" and it just doesn't happen spontaneously like on TV?

I'm just currious, I've never tried it, so wouldn't know.

I need minimum 1 hour notice...the reason why...well, stuff exist from there and it's way more enjoyable for both parties if it's clean and don't make a mess...

• Like 7

Sabrina (Grasshopper) includes this with her rate quoted.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm curious, how does one find out information about her? I've found the recommendation thread, and seen people talk about her but... no advertisements or website.

I'm curious, how does one find out information about her? I've found the recommendation thread, and seen people talk about her but... no advertisements or website.

Sabrina has an ad on B P today.

at this current moment (sunday July 31st 5:42PM eastern time, so said my computer) she was engaged in an online fight, and she *may* have go over board against the rules of Cerb.

Thought as far as I know she is still an SP and do work from Montreal and do come to Ottawa fairly often

Guest W***ledi*Time

To clarify, Sabrina was suspended from Cerb two months ago. Her total suspension is for 3 months, so she has about one month left on her suspension.

So does this mean if an SP is suspended on CERB they can have their account reactivated? I've heard of hobbyists being suspended, and suspended only permanently.

• Like 1

On the subject of 'Female SPs Offering Greek', I would say there are very few other than the ones already listed. When dealing with an agency, it's best to clarify that up front when booking the appointment and again, before payment is given. I've been in situations where the SP was unaware of all the services she was advertised as offering which can be shocking for both parties involved.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... When dealing with an agency, it's best to clarify that up front when booking the appointment and again, before payment is given. I've been in situations where the SP was unaware of all the services she was advertised as offering which can be shocking for both parties involved.

When booking, the client should always advise if he's looking for greek - if for no other other reason than the fact that greek requires preparation on the provider's part.

When dealing with an agency, it's best to clarify that up front when booking the appointment and again, before payment is given. I've been in situations where the SP was unaware of all the services she was advertised as offering which can be shocking for both parties involved.

good advice, if it works. Likely better advice, go for established independents where you can talk directly to the lady if you require special services. And you know it is her choice rather than pushed or forced.

I am not into greek as per my reasons in another thread however, this is true with (most) agencies that I encountered. That is they advertise services that the SP is not aware of. Long time ago when I was calling agencies I came across advertised GFE cases when the ladies were not. And on two occasions (when I had made it crystal clear as what I wanted when I called them) they (the agency who misrepresented the lady) charged me $40 for driver's fee when I declined the lady. The ladies in both cases told me they never told them to advertise them as GFE as they never were GFE. In my view false advertisement of services is as bad as bait and switch lol.

As far as OP, well already quite a few well known established cerb ladies have been suggested in this thread. I have had the pleasure with a couple of suggested ones as GFE myself. Very recommendable young ladies...

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Off the top of my head:

Kinky Kendra

Keissey Hennessey

Mia Bella

Grasshopper

...and Lisa from ALLD ive noticed is offering.

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by poolasaurus

I need minimum 1 hour notice...the reason why...well, stuff exist from there and it's way more enjoyable for both parties if it's clean and don't make a mess...

Hahaha, I had a guy ask me how I prep once, and I said "I take a big shit."

• Like 2

Do they need a picture book as well? Hahahaha.

Sorry... from an SP who doesn't offer greek.

LMAO Thats why I dont offer Greek in the morning. That end it busy being an exit, not an entrance! :wink: