selena 236~688~5585

Ok, toftt. Asian providers my down fall!! LoL Nice friendly girl. Pictures are pretty close to the real life. Maybe some light filtering. I would put her mid to late 20's, but really, who can tell!?  Speaks more English than most. Good service, provided what was discussed before hand. Not a clock watcherDon't need a million and 1 DMS. Just putting it out there that this one may be one of the hidden gems is the Asian lineup.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Tompickle said:

Great to know, Asian ladies are my biggest weakness. If she ever comes to Fredericton I'll definitely see her

Mine too!! LoL. And she is going, or so she said.  She's in Moncton until Monday. Then off to Halifax, then Fredericton, Saint John, and back to Moncton. LoL 😂 They don't usually keep a schedule that far ahead, but I can be wishful!! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2024 at 12:09 PM, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

Mine too!! LoL. And she is going, or so she said.  She's in Moncton until Monday. Then off to Halifax, then Fredericton, Saint John, and back to Moncton. LoL 😂 They don't usually keep a schedule that far ahead, but I can be wishful!! 🤣

I'm so happy we are finally getting some Asian providers here, it's about time

• Like 3

On 1/19/2024 at 2:21 PM, just_a_mcton_guy-4u said:

Ok, toftt. Asian providers my down fall!! LoL Nice friendly girl. Pictures are pretty close to the real life. Maybe some light filtering. I would put her mid to late 20's, but really, who can tell!?  Speaks more English than most. Good service, provided what was discussed before hand. Not a clock watcherDon't need a million and 1 DMS. Just putting it out there that this one may be one of the hidden gems is the Asian lineup.

Yeah, my experience as well. Late 20s to maybe early 30s but like you say, who knows. Definitely a legit girl and friendly and sweet. Good service and a really nice massage after. I always wonder if these Asian girls are being pimped out but she seems like she may be independent.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2024 at 10:34 PM, Tompickle said:

I'm so happy we are finally getting some Asian providers here, it's about time

We get the odd one but I don't book them when 3 or 4 show up on the same day with the same phone number. Those ones are almost always "handled" by an old madam. And usually if you book an hour, about 20 minutes in her phone will start blowing up asking if she's done yet. 

• Like 4