I had set up an appointment with Miss Kathryn in Ottawa. I had actually seen her back in 2016 and had a great time. As per her ad (now deleted) I had followed all rules and instructions and met her at her apartment in the Hogs Back area. Upon arriving we exchanged in nice conversation and paid her and she told me to get comfortable on the bed and she will be right back. A few minutes later a very tall man entered the room and threatened me and told me to leave. I asked what was going on and asked about my money and he flashed a knife. I have never felt more scared and vulnerable in my life. I am sure this person is doing this to many but because obviously nobody is going to call the police to report being robbed she is getting away with it. PLEASE AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS unless you want to get robbed and threatened. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Unfortunately, I also had a similar experience.   Should have checked here.  Good conversation before meeting and also arrived and got comfortable.  She said she was texting a friend for her safety which seemed fine.  After 10 mins she said she'd be right back, then a man's voice said "She'd like you to leave".  I was so confused, I left.  No threat of violence but total scam.  Please beware.  Heavily posting on Twitter, so be on alert

Edited by hounddog
  • Like 1

I apologize for this horrible experience. You deserve to be spoiled and nothing less when you’re just looking for love that isn’t fair to you  , if you ever wanna be spoiled please come by xo I’ll give you some real love bby  -6132097259- 🖤

596F78B4-F0C6-4E62-939F-44F91BF187D7.jpeg

1323000B-6D37-4C8E-976A-5AF9AB31D586.jpeg

25516A1F-A653-4222-ACBB-F28947BE22D0.jpeg

B81D56C7-CFA0-4FC9-8071-3154E20B9B06.jpeg

• Like 1

As of Dec 09, 2023 she is still in the Ottawa area and stealing from people, got me today. She’s presently on Prince of Wales Drive ….  Her current number is 3435985451 ….you’ve been warned