Lindsay - 1155

I'll start off on this experience, by saying if you're laughing before and after a good orgasm, then that is something truly special in my books.

Well, I've been out of the game for many moons now. Just life and no real interest with the current ladies advertising. Too many fakes and reading the lackluster reviews on here put me off. So I am very thankful for this board, for that reason and I'm happy to contribute back today on a truly awesome experience.

I had seen Lacey and Lindsay's ads for the past few weeks. When I saw they had moved away from the St Mary's location and moved to OV, my interest was piqued. Then I saw the positive reviews on here for these two ladies and that sealed the deal for me.

I loved Lindsay's look, so I reached out to her last week. Right off the hop the texting was awesome. None of this "Hey babe!", copy and paste menu, pimp pretending to be a lady texts. It was fun and there was a hot quick video sent right away of Lindsay. I had a great feeling about her, and eventually set an appointment for her 45 min experience.

Got to their location in OV, which was a nice condo and greeted by Lindsay at the door. Her robe came off revealing her very voluptuous curves, in a small top, black panties and cute knee high socks. So her pics are accurate and don't do enough justice, I'd say. Some better photos are on order for sure, in the future!

From then on, we got on like a house on fire. Great conversation that was engaging and funny as all hell. She's a very down to earth, sweet, sexy lady for sure. The massage was really good, with the table strategically placed by a large mirror for some great views. The flip...ahh the flip. Well that's for me to dream about and for you to find out for yourself! 😉. (Note: It was as advertised, nothing extra, so respect the boundaries she has!). But Lindsay was very intent on making sure I left very happy!

Beyond the massage, what I got from our conversation is that both Lindsay and Lacey are enthusiastic about this new venture. They know about all of the bullshit we go though to get a good experience these days, and they want to offer a better alternative. Sounds like they have some interesting plans for the future too! So absofuckinlutely a repeat for me!

Thank you again Lindsay for bringing me back into the fold!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

First, this is the discussion section, not the recommendation section.

Second, 🙄.

• Haha 1

First, no problem and agreed, it's good to see some positivity on here.  

Second, .you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!  😄

31 minutes ago, rubintugger said:

Why is anyone commenting on a six month old review?

I had posted an updated recommendation in this thread this past week, but moved it over to the recommendation sub-board as suggested.