A Comparative Review of Strip Bars in Ottawa - Gatineau Region

The best waitress I remembered is Adul at Dollar. She is a cute petite, very friendly with great smile. she knows what drink I order even I don't go there everyweek. Too bad I don't see her anymore now

Yes, Adele was one of the few reasons to go to the Dollar the last few years. Too bad she has left but hopefully, she has gone on the bigger things!

Here is a link for Adele fans:

http://www.canadashottestgirls.ca/contest.view.girl.php?gid=524

Thanks for the link Peachka!

I remember her now; I didn't know her name but I was a regular at Silver Dollar a few years ago.

I don't know why but I tend to prefer quieter, lower profile places. Maybe it's the prospect of the mileage that could be higher? :-)

Sophia from Barefax is the Ottawa Sun sunshine girl today Friday Dec 12.

She's just a fabulous dancer, great shots of her.

Anyone know if she's back in town? I haven't seen her in a while.

Excuse my newbyism, but can someone clarify what exactly are the Ottawa bylaw changes? I had just moved into the area and visited Barb's on an extremely quiet night (long weekend), and I just want to see exactly whether what I got in the champagne room was atypical due to the lack of business or normal. The only rule was no touching between the legs, but this post suggests that rules are actually a lot more strict than that, with no grinding and one foot on the ground at all times.

Welcome to CERB!

I believe the new by-law is ambiguous in the sense that what can be done or not, there is a grey zone.

Of course, nothing illegal. But some girls are more tolerant/adventurous.

But I believe the most important factor of this by-law is the visibility and accessibility.

Now the champagne rooms are more open, less secluded so less private making it very difficult to have a high-mileage experience.

But it doesn't mean all Quebec clubs are better.

I went to Terrebonne last week in a strip club and went at the back because I knew the stripper.

Extremely nice club but at the back, it cost $5 to be allowed to go there; the girl can't take off her panties; she cannot sit on your lap or thigh; and she cannot caress you even if she wanted because there is a bouncer that makes verification rounds in a regular fashion! I realized that we have it good here in the area of the Nation's Capital...

Guest f***nds4f**

Ouch. That sounds like a typical night in Vancouver, which is why I didn't even bother entering a nudie bar for years before now.

The champagne room was pretty deserted when we went but I'm sure someone's watching. Nonetheless I think she wasn't the extra mileage type anyways, and I wanted to see the place a few more times before considering it, so it all worked out.

As to Barb's, the DJ station now extends from the main room back into to CR, although I think the DJ doesn't hang out looking at what's going on in the CR. The ladies I see I have seen for a long time, so I dont know whether they have modified their behavior, but I still get exactly what I got before the bylaw changes went into effect and the walls were lowered. To some extent, its better as the bouncer at Barbs isn't walking around the back as much, and the ladies can always see what's going on.

My advice is to find one or two favorites and get to know them and you wont have anything to worry about.

Guest gagagaga

I agree with kubrick..

I went to Nuden recently, and went with one of my regular girls. The lower CR wall actually made it easier for us to see when people were approaching, so we could "alter" our behavior accordingly.

When are people not "approaching" at the Nuden? The champagne rooms there are either wide open (downstairs) or in a high traffic area (upstairs). That's probably the lowest mileage club around.

Nonetheless, it's my favourite club, but very little mileage possibility unless it's "accidental" or with a very cooperative regular girl who hides your hand with her body.

I stopped going to SC mostly but all this talk of the NuDen reminds me of a time a few years ago before the walls came down. Super sexy asian girl asked me to bite her ass and then apologized that she didn't let me do more as she thought her time of month was approaching. Sweet girl, last time I saw her (had met her at CC prev).

There is a place called, I think it is spelt "beaudet" or "Bodet" it is down by alexandria area i believe have not been there yet, but have plans to go soon.

There is a place called, I think it is spelt "beaudet" or "Bodet" it is down by alexandria area i believe have not been there yet, but have plans to go soon.

progress.gif

The club is located in Riviere-Beaudette and the name of the club is the 'Frontier.

It's at the border of Hwy401 and Hwy20, when you cross from Ontario to Quebec.

It's a little more up south than Alexandria.

If you decide to go there make sure it is after 10:00 pm (Frontiere). If you make my mistake and go there daytime (4:00 pm) then you likely going to be one of the two-three customers, with two-three middle age ladies, and no one dancer on the stage and likely to have two-three boring hours ahead of you coming out $50-$100 poorer. And BTW, it was a Friday afternoon I was there and stayed until 7:00. Still no action.

They told me girls will show up around 10 pm but I wasn't ready to stay around for another three hours, knowing that I had another hour and half driving hours back to Ottawa ahead of me. Be there at 10:00 pm and plan to stay overnight in the attached motel ($60 for night).

If you are looking for a quiet dive with no privacy but dirty girls willing to do almost anything - Club 61

That's the joint in Aylmer right? I've heard quite a few stories through the grape vine about that place but have never been. Question, how nice looking are the average girls at this place? I'm guess judging from it's remote location that many may be older (I'm 30). But are they still pretty attractive like a lot of the "older" women at the taboo? Or are we talking Cryptkeeper territory here?

Club 61, really not my cup of tea.

Rarely, there is this gem just starting out that is attractive but when she realizes it, she will move to a nicer club.

Otherwise, most women are past their prime.

To give everyone who never went an idea, Club 61 doesn't have a DJ; it's the girls that put on their music via a CD player. So, there are moments of silence when the tune ends and the girl must go backstage to change song.

The only good thing: $1 cover charge (if it's still that price).

Both Taboo and Pigale have a motel conveniently located close by. Is it better to negotiate a high mileage private encounter to take a stripper back to the motel for overnight of even an hour fun.... or is it better to try to get the high mileage in the club itself? I figured taboo girls might offer higher mileage. Any feeback? Has anyone ever successfully negotiated taking a stripper back privately to a motel or so?

Both Taboo and Pigale have a motel conveniently located close by. Is it better to negotiate a high mileage private encounter to take a stripper back to the motel for overnight of even an hour fun.... or is it better to try to get the high mileage in the club itself? I figured taboo girls might offer higher mileage. Any feeback? Has anyone ever successfully negotiated taking a stripper back privately to a motel or so?

Taboo is one of my favorites. Back in November of last year, i rented a room at motel adam next door and ventured into the club with extra cash and a goal of inviting a lovely lady back to my room. finally a beautiful young lady invites me for a dance, well after 4 songs and 80 less in my pocket, she invites me to join her in her room at the same motel when her shift would be over. I quickly replied yes and asked about the donation, her reply shocked me as she answered...absolutley nothing babe, i just want to have a good time with you with more privacy. To shorten my story, that was one of the best nights i've had in my life, as we spent the whole night together enjoying each other's company!!!

So overall for 1 motel room which i didn't use, 4 dances, 7 drinks, 1 bag of chips and 8 hours pure pleaure, total cost-200.00.

I guess i was at the right place at the right time.

So yes, my point is Taboo is a great place, and yes, invite a lovely lady back to your hotel room. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Nice score ottawajamie!

All this talk about mileage and takeout ..... unless the stars align and you luck out like jamie I don't think you'll likely get as good a deal as you would just going to see an SP. I'm thinking it's more the thrill of the chase. I used to enjoy that but was going broke and getting little (got hj, a few bjs and laid once ..... all in various SC) I realized my money was better spent at MP or SP.

But to each their own, good luck and happy hunting!