Allie Zeon • Asian

Just saw Allie Zeon for the second time what a wonder Lady easy to talk better looking then her pics is based out west  now but will still be visiting Moncton and other areas if you get the chance to see her don't pass it up A+

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2023 at 6:04 PM, hesslaka said:

Just saw Allie Zeon for the second time what a wonder Lady easy to talk better looking then her pics is based out west  now but will still be visiting Moncton and other areas if you get the chance to see her don't pass it up A+

Allie is a unique treasure. Exotically beautiful with the sexiest voice you can imagine. Skilled, enthusiastic, adventurous, she can be quite dominant if that's to your taste and even offers some dom/sub play if you want. Really cannot recommend this wonderful lady enough. On her soon to be infrequent forays to the East coast, make sure you get in the queue.

• Like 2

Hello fellow hobbyists,

I had the good pleasure to spend some time with Alli Zeon in Bathurst this week end! It was our third encounter!

For those who doesn’t know miss Allie, she is the definition of a PRO. From the first contact (she contacted me to scheduled her passing into Bathurst) to the hotel with private entrance, to the sexy clothes, etc. Everything she does is professional.

Allie is an experienced provider with a look to die for. Twenty years old providers would kill to have her body. Firm everywhere!

She is a beast in bed, a HOT lady! Very sexual, with no shame.

Have I told that she has goddess body! Lol.

She is  nice to talk to. Very inquisitive and interested in what you have to say.

she is a major league player, nothing to do whit minor league. That is why her compensation is a bit more then your regular provider. But if you want the experience of a professional, that is what you have to spend.

Book with confidence and she will make you see stars!

P.S. Good luck on the next journey of your western adventure and don’t forget the eastern boys!!! LOL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2024 at 12:33 AM, Happy Fisherman69 said:

Oh I had wanted to make the trip! She sure is a great team player for the profession!

Cheers to many more adventures!

🙏

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.