What do the gents like to see or not see when they visit an SP's Private Residence?

I have never been to a SP place of business before. I prefer the SP to come to my home.

But if I did go to a SP's in-call location. I would expect the place to be clean and orderly, free of clutter. And still look lived in.

I would also like to see:

• Clean towels, liquid soap, mouthwash in the bathroom
  • A sensual love nest - candles, lotions, oils, lube, condoms
  • Crisp clean sheets on the bed
  • Refreshments - juice, water, tea, wine, and Popsicles (Summer)
  • Soft romantic music
  • A feminine touch to the decor, but still comfortable for male visitors
  • I would hope that the laundry basket was out of site IF it contained dirty sheets from previous client

This is just my humble opinion.

This is what I offer the SP for an out-call to my home. Er.. um.. minus the feminine touch.

Jafo

hmmmm

I agree with the danger signals, but not with everything about the decorating 101...

nothing on the kitchen counter for example. My kitchen is not a place that I show my clients, actually since I work from where I live there is something that well I can't really hide all the time. for example my laundry basket, I put it in the kitchen. or my luggage.

but that is just me

You just block off the private area. I have a folding screen for my private areas that don't have a door. Its not secure enough people think there are a dozen ninjas hiding in the other room, but blocks enough that you dont feel the are peering into what you had for dinner last night.

I like my place dim with a candle lit atmosphere. Also my colours of choice are more carmel and brown tones. My livingroom, bathroom and kitchen are spotless and cleaned everyday usualy three times or more.

My bathroom may contain some personal things like toothbrush, makeup and hair products but it is clean and in order. I always have to have my platex wipes next to the toilet paper, as I never use toilet paper but will most times stick the package under the sink. I also am working on revamping my bathroom.

My living room features paintings that show a more indepth side to me and my love for movies, the ocean and some nice electronics. My work room features some painting from local artists but I need more for the walls. I have an item that reflects my native side.

The only thing personal in my work room is my big DVD collection, magazines and supplies and more supplies for encounters. Beautiful candles and fresh flowers on my work desk for my laptop.

I just have a few issues in my work/bedroom to get on and things to purchase.

I for personal reasons have my brand new bed (frame and mattress) on the floor because an embarassing situation for a client who is a nice comfy full sized teddybear. A previous and brand new bed could not hold the weight capacity and it fell and broke. They were mortified and I never want anyone to feel this way or have that happen again because of size/weight. I have beautiful bedding and always clean and fresh linens. In my hanging organizer for clients only has fresh clean linens, towels, face clothes, soap, dixie cups for mouthwash and shampoo/conditioner and that is visable.

This is my bedroom and workroom so of course there will be shoes all lined up nicely and where I store my clothing and some cleaning supplies specifically for my room. This is my work home but also my personal 2nd home. I only like to entaintain in my bedroom.

I work on my room everyday and no matter how much money you spend and effort you put in to it, you can never please everyone and for some it will never just be good enough.

That is fine because when you visit an SP's personal home, you're there to see the SP and not look under the counter to see if the tupperware is in order and I believe we should not have to hide every little personal thing of ours.

Lexy, your place sounds really nice. Some place I would love to get lost in for a few hours, date of course. I would not have a problem with feminine hygiene products being visible.

Jafo

Lexy, your place sounds really nice. Some place I would love to get lost in for a few hours, date of course. I would not have a problem with feminine hygiene products being visible.

Jafo

Thank you.

It's not an upscale penthouse type building by any means but there is no one watching your every move, or cameras in the hallways. I don't like buildings like that. My place has no nosey neighbors and the super and owners are cool, of course they don't know what I do do but if they did I don't think they would say a thing they own many buildings, more historic than mine, some very upscale ones but I lived here before and love it here.

The building hasn't been an issue for my regular guys and new regular guys. It's not the building that should matter it's the SP waiting to open that door and welcome you in. It's a whole different world behind that door.

Additional Comments:

Lexy your place sounds enchanting! I think you've got it girl!

Thank you!! I'm doing my best juggling 2 homes.

Call me strange but I love seeing dirty laundry in a pile, especially sexy panties or bras. Makes it feel lived in by a woman. No men's clothes please!

The worse incall I can ever remember was a futon in a living room with a small table and lamp. That's about it! She didn't even unfold the futon....just left it as a couch. What a disaster. And yes, you know who you are and I know you're reading this! :)