What is your favorite thing about seeing a SP?

I enjoy what I do, very much. I like the fact that in some situations you can develop a very strong bond, you become friends. I have been very lucky to meet some very fascinating people along the way. These are just a few of the things that make me enjoy begin an SP.

I was just curious, as to, what your favourite part of visiting an SP is? Or for the ladies, what it is that you enjoy about begin an SP.

Love Always

Carley xox

• Like 4

First of all, I love meeting new people. The excitement of not knowing, will they like me? I also love the look on their faces as they leave that makes me smile inside and out! I love making my own hours and being my own boss! I love when my clients and I make a connection and have a special bond that is just ours. I also love when clients bring me "special" gifts. Not just chocolates and flowers but something special that they took the time to get or make just for me.

That's just a few of the things that make my job so wonderful.

Thank you to all "my" special guys out there! You know who you are hehe!

• Like 2

I like that each and every encounter, even repeat encounters are unique

I like meeting new ladies, and the surprise of our first encounter

The ladies enjoy what they do, and seem genuinely happy when we meet

I enjoy the fact that yes, friendships do develop.

I like that you can explore your sexuality judgement free

And a big surprise, but you'd think with the way "mainstream society" portrays SP's, that I would have met at least one hooker, whore, prostitute, well I haven't met or seen even one. All I've met are ladies.

Thats a few of my favorite things

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
insert a sentence
  • Like 2

Every new encounter is quite unique, and its really enjoyable getting to know the person a bit during the pre-communication back and forth.

Most of the ladies I have met are very, very attractive and sensuous women ... how can a guy not like that? I have met women with wonderful personalities, others with eyes of an angel, and legs and figures that I could look at endlessly. But most of all, there has to be a sense of connection, gained through communication, that makes things really special.

• Like 2

It is so exciting when you meet someone and they are just a breathe of fresh air.

I love meeting new people and wondering if they will like me. I love making everyone feel comfortable and totally relaxed and wanting them to know that I enjoy being pleasured and the encounter is mutual and the conversations we have and building chemistry. I love the fact that I don't need to pretend or be fake or to be anyone else but me and show who I really am as a person.

I love the reactions I get from my personality, appearance and what they/we are experiencing. I love the reaction from the services I provide and that the person is able to just let loose and enjoy.

I love getting ready for an encounter, it gets my juices following!! I have the music going, dancing around, wondering what sexy little number do I wear and what shoes.

Making friends that you feel really relaxed and comfortable with there are just no words to describe that.

I do love surprises and gifts but I never expect them, that is the art of the surprise and it makes me feel appreciated and all tingly inside!!

I like to have a glass of wine or a beer while we get acquainted.

I always feel so happy when someone has ask to spend time with me.

I Really love those extra hugs and kisses before we part ways, until next time!!

There is no question the first few years was all about the new "high" from meeting up with a new beautiful lady.

But I have found I am far more excited to see amy favorite lady. After more than 5 years, I still walk away feeling like a teenager. We keep in touch regularily through PM's and I find that only builds on a great time when I can finally get to see her again.

So I guess familiarity for me is a huge turn-on. Her knowing me better, me knowing her better. Good chemistry. I have been a very lucky guy!

• Like 1

I have similar thoughts as previously expressed here.

I love the butterflies and anticipation, but perhaps primarily I have come to enjoy meeting new people as people and not primarily as SP's.

I have been blown away (and yes, pun intended) by the women that I met and I love the way that they have shattered every single stereotype that I had when I first began to be involved in this. That is a very important thing.

As with any individuals that one meets there are some with whom you develop or have a connection with for whatever reasons they might be. I know with certainty that when some of the women that I have met decide to retire, or when I decide to retire, that there will still be some communication on a friends level. That is a pretty neat and unexpected development, and ever so much appreciated.

The SP's that I have met are VERY good at what they do, and in every case have made me feel welcome, and important and interesting and appreciated. They have demonstrated a sense of professionalism and pride in what they do but intertwined with a very personal interest in me as a person.

And, the sex is awesome and their willingness and ability to help me "expand my horizons," is a whole other dimension that has helped me to grow as a person.

• Like 1

Mainly, I love the variety and freedom in being able to meet a lot of different women. Back in the day, I used to call agencies exclusively. This was before websites had photos, and I loved the anticipation of meeting a lady sight unseen, just from her description, wondering who would be knocking at my door in short order. Granted, I only called reputable providers, so I knew whoever I chose would be amazing. I got a real thrill and adrenaline rush from it.

I'm looking forward to getting back to Ottawa to have my first encounter; with that said I'm filled with the anticipation of meeting up with that 'special' someone that I've made a connection with.

There are 2-3 SP's here that I've contacted via PM and can't wait to meet; some I will see sooner than others due to location but I'm filled with anticipation to talk to them off the board and to get to look into their eyes (it's the first thing I notice about a woman)...

From a strictly work point of view, I love my job because I answer to no one, I work when I want to work, and I charge what I feel I'm worth!

But I also love this job because it allows me to meet people I'd normally never come across in my day-to-day. I enjoy hearing other people's perspectives on things, which is partly why I spend so much time on CERB as well! I'm a bit of an anthropologist at heart--I like learning what makes people tick and what gets them off, and why.

I also love my job because I'm doing something to help other people. Pleasure in and of itself is a worthwhile endeavour and I wish more people realized this. Not everyone falls within the margins of the erotically entitled, and for some, it is almost impossible for them to get themselves off without help(e.g. people with disabilities, various illnesses, etc). Just being able to be close to someone is a much needed service. We're social creatures!

And of course, I really like sex!

• Like 3

Simple no strings attached fun. Complete and utter lack of drama (usually :p). The experience of getting naughty with a beautiful woman, who, in my personal life may never have met or would not have had the courage to ask out. Getting to live out certain fetishes or fantasies without judgment which I may never have gotten to do with a SO. Also the variety, by which I mean being able to try all different kinds of women, some kinds who I would not have been interested in in my personal life...venturing outside my sandbox so to speak.

• Like 1

would not have had the courage to ask out

That's the big thing for me; all the women here are so beautiful - each in their own way, and I never would have the courage to ask them out. Definitely out of my league ;-)

That's the big thing for me; all the women here are so beautiful - each in their own way, and I never would have the courage to ask them out. Definitely out of my league ;-)

I don't believe we are out of your league. We are for the most part all regular ladies and do the same things like everyone else, I know for me I don't sit around all day with the "princess syndrome". I go out in shorts, a ponytail and sneakers or yoga pants and live my life, we just have a very fun and exciting profession. I like to get all dressed up and explore all the realms of my sexuality.

So that's what it is. I see men everywhere I go and they look and hesitate to talk to me, I always say hello and look back and they have this look on their face like, like I should of struck up a conversation.

There must of been something in the air this week. I was asked out on three dates. 2 of the men seemed confident but shaky and the 3rd was shaking and couldn't stay still while speaking with me. I wasn't all done up and ready to work I was doing some shopping for my incall space and getting groceries in shorts, a tank top and sneakers.

I Really love those extra hugs and kisses before we part ways, until next time!!

Especially the long lingering ones all the way to the door and you turn around and she is still peeking thru the gap looking at you!!

SNS724

• Like 1

For me it is the long warm embrace at the beginning and end of the date.

As well as the anticipation of seeing her beauty once again.

This is a bit side tracked but I really enjoy the acts of affection in public. (walking arm-in-arm or holding hands)

Cheers,

Jafo

• Like 1