Asian SP's who REALLY allow DATY

I won't mention any service or person here but I've encountered multiple Asian SP's listing PSE services who advertise DATY but when the time comes, they say "it tickles or it hurts" and any g-spot stimulation is off limits. I will only say I've yet to try an independent Asian SP in Ottawa.

Does anyone know of an Asian SP in Ottawa, independent or not, who really enjoys DATY and g-spot stimulation, preferable shaved? Thanks.

Allice is an independent asian SP who is very friendly and openminded and loves daty too. She is also shaven.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44247&highlight=alice

Also Candyland is an agency who sometimes has openminded SPs. Read their services when advertised or their girls after they are reviewed. Most do what you are looking for. If you look exclusively for independent asian SPs other than Allice then I let our asian expert, slurp to comment on that.

Good luck with hunting.

• Like 1

DATY is one thing, G-spot stimulation is another. From my experience, most asian SPs don't really like digits. That rules out G-spot play in those cases. I've had a few visiting Candyland girls who allowed it but they all said it was YMMV. Be sure your nails are clean and clipped very short but that still does not guarantee digits.

I have never been denied DATY from a Candyland girl. In fact i can't think of any asian SP that has not allowed me the pleasure. Again it's always YMMV but i would think it would be more widely available than digits.

I agree that Alice is a good bet for daty, Suky is another indy who generally allows DATY but not usually digits. Maybe the fact I love DATY (hence the name slurp) is somehow apparent to them but I never thought I was getting special treatment.

If you get denied for DATY maybe ask them why? I always wondered when I saw guys post that SPs wouldn't let them daty but guys I know are getting it

Years back I met a lady who loved daty but after our session she said she would only allow it during 2 hr sessions and only with one appointment for the day. She said she becomes very sensitive (I could not go down on her or touch her for at least 45 minutes). The side affects of her orgasm also left her drained (super relaxed) so she purposely arranged her appointments so she could let herself go and not worry about another appointment later when she would not be as interested.

So maybe with some SP's as much as they love to have DATY, it could be something they avoid because of the intense pleasure they get, but need to hold back so they can get through the day's appoinmtents.

Just one explanation.......I am sure there are others.

I had the opportunity of meeting two asian SPs this past week. The first one allowed me a short DATY but my finger entered her only once and she asked me to stop. The second asked me for an extra $20 to DATY ( which I gladly paid) - I did not even try digit with her. The reaction from both these two fine young ladies were very sensual ! I could see why they do not want to allow everyone to do this to them. I agree that if they don't allow it, they should state that on their ads.

Thanks for the suggestion... I'm really interested in Alice though. Anyone know where she is or when she may be back?

Thanks for all the responses. This CERB forum is great. I'm going to meet Suky for the first time as a result of this thread and the recommendation section. Thanks.

Those who seek Daty with semi-natural asian girls can call for Julia and Suki at Candyland. They are currently available in Ottawa as we speak. please note that this is not a recommendation for either of them just to respond to the thread for those seeking Daty with asian girls. They are both semi-natural, both very responsive to Daty, Julia speaks much better English (Suki speaks no English at all but she is more natural - unshaven) and for both of them uncovered Digits is totally out of question (contrary to what has been advertised for both of them). Julia is friendlier and Suki may be too if you speak her language lol but she does have large sexy boobs as well!!!. Both also appear older than advertised age (but I could be wrong in my observation). Julia and Suki are both recommended for those seeking Daty with asian ladies as per OP.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r