I know on her Twitter she said she is doing a cross Canada tour.  Haven’t seen anything as far as dates or locations on the east coast 

I tried texting her at the number provided in the schdule section. Immediately got a reply saying she was fully booked and directing me to her onlyfans. I messaged back asking about a different day in another city as I'm able to travel and got the same reply back instantly. I'm reasonably certain she's a real sp based on reviews I've seen elsewhere but given that all inquires seem to just get an auto-reply redirecting you to her OF I'm questioning whether this is a real tour or just an OF ad campaign.

I follow her on Twitter 🙂

She is real, and she is touring 

Definitely check her tweets for updates though, she seems to book up super quickly 💕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 1/16/2024 at 10:41 AM, Dr. Freeze said:

I tried texting her at the number provided in the schdule section. Immediately got a reply saying she was fully booked and directing me to her onlyfans. I messaged back asking about a different day in another city as I'm able to travel and got the same reply back instantly. I'm reasonably certain she's a real sp based on reviews I've seen elsewhere but given that all inquires seem to just get an auto-reply redirecting you to her OF I'm questioning whether this is a real tour or just an OF ad campaign.

It's for her onlyfans.  She has posted in so many cities without certain dates on LL.

Yes, she is real. I have seen her clients who are mine as well.

I used to promote my OF as a touring girl in a different country, stating i will be visiting the city as certain dates and i had lots of people joined my OF for that 

And now, once i plan a real tour to that country.  Noone seems to be interested any longer.

Lesson learned. 

For our credibility, it's not great mixing up the two.

6 hours ago, Allie Zeon said:

It's for her onlyfans.  She has posted in so many cities without certain dates on LL.

Yes, she is real. I have seen her clients who are mine as well.

I used to promote my OF as a touring girl in a different country, stating i will be visiting the city as certain dates and i had lots of people joined my OF for that 

And now, once i plan a real tour to that country.  Noone seems to be interested any longer.

Lesson learned. 

For our credibility, it's not great mixing up the two.

I'm not trying to be mean, simply go to leolist.cc and click Calgary .. Edmonton ..Fort Mc Murray and i've just finished my tour and posting on LL and see her ad pretty much in almost every city i visit.

Too bad.

I did make the same mistakes and earn hundreds of thousands of dollars doing this as well for my onlyfans in 2021 and now once i truly plan to visit a particular country abroad, everyone thinks im only promoting my OF.

Now, i for sure will let them know that im only promoting my OF .. let's say if i promote my OF in Shanghai for instance 

Talking about OF, Amanda is clearly a successful creator with the rank of 0.54% lower than my rank on OF (the lower the better), if she can maintain that rank for quite a while, it's very possible for her to earn more than US $200K per year.  Good for her 

• Like 1