Asians are bait and switch most of the time. I can bet that pics are not true but still sometimes you get really good deal. You might not always get a 10/10 but you wont be scammed. Just dont pay any deposit upfront, have some commonsense and listen to your gut and you will be good!

• Like 1

The same phone number listed for Jessie is also used in multiple Asian ads such as Laura, Jennifer, Dolly, and maybe other girls too, each with their own pics, and great sounding descriptions,  They must all grab for the same phone when a text message comes in 🤣

I wish there was something called "truth in advertising" in this area.

Edit: Seems there are 19-20 asian ads for this same phone number all different names and pics, and same wording (Singaporean, "complaint" sic (I think they mean compliant), etc.

Edited by rascal in ns
additonal info
  • Thanks 1

So has anyone been to this location? I’m assuming it’s the same girl across all the ads. Interested in hearing what the person who opens the door looks like. 

I don't think I've seen a single post saying the the photos match the provider. Just disappointing all together as I would love to see what the experience would be like with an Asian girl. Just too damn risky based on all these posts, so I don't even bother.

• Like 3

Well you missed out on "Verna". Pics didn't match the ad but the real thing was significantly better.

Feel free to respond to any of the ads. Just know they are not only fake pics, but also not even close to representative. Sometimes you still find a diamond in the rough. If you don't like what's behind the door, just politely leave.

39 minutes ago, guy9999 said:

I feel like Cindy Cindy is legit. Never saw her myself but ad looks real

Yeah she has a presence on other platforms (Twitter, Tryst etc.) which makes it much more likely you are actually dealing with a legit provider. It is important to distinguish the occasional legit Asian traveling provider with these Leolist exclusive ones who make up like 50% of the ads on the site. Blatantly fake pictures (they are still verified though even if the photo-shopped text isn't fully on the piece of paper), services advertised that aren't actually offered, and my personal favorite "2 hours free if pics are fake".

I saw Cindy Cindy last year, she's real and her pictures are accurate.  I enjoyed spending time with her, she was enthusiastic and accommodating.  I'll see her again when I get a chance, highly recommend her if you find her pictures and profile appealing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1