Hello all, Just wondering if anyone else have been to this beauty studio on Keewatin street which is run by an East Indian lady. I am inquiring about this here because the other forum doesn’t allow reviewers to review about the ads posted on Kijiji. Now speaking of the studio, The owner herself charges double the price of a regular massage for one hour compared to the other providers from the same beauty studio (never gotten a massage from the owner, just inquired).  just want to know if anyone else have been to this place? Please DM if you know.

Well do some foot work lots on this place and she started out on henderson...that's a hint then her home ...then and now keewatin...

Went by eyelashes

Edited by Outdoorsman72

I did some  research last summer and even went there once after reading reviews on other forum where some of them mentioned getting fs and leaving happy after the session but when I went there, I wasn’t offered that nor I asked. I originally had booked with the owner but got the massage from other provider because she wasn’t available.  some of them also mentioned that she doesn’t provide this type of services to E.I customers. I want to know anyone went there recently and got lucky.

See my review under 

AMP on Border

Oops - wrong location - Border is a street leading to Keewatin after a short zig.

Edited by spfan69
wrong location
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, hotdickncider said:

I went there a month ago or so, girl was one handed massage, and on phone with other hand. was offered HJ 

for 100,  I passed 

by the owner?

• Like 1

Keep in mind this is a public form where anybody can read what you guys say. Saying certain things without any credible information could really put somebody's business at risk and their livelihood. Think before you speak.

• Like 2