I did not get as far as actually looking at the video, did not want to spoil my supper.

All I can say is yuck.

On the other hand, I do like the picture Old Dog posted.

Thank you to RG and Jafo for cluing me in. I did google the "two cups" then I looked at the video for about 5 secs.

Why on earth would such a thread be started on our beloved CERB?

Well, the truth is..shh..this place is a secret place where we can share sex secrets and talk about some very open interesting and yes sometimes gruesome facts..And after 10 years..and a very open mind, I had to draw the line..It could be mostly because as stated that the girls were addicts and really needed a hit, seems likely. I get a very disturbed feeling that this site preys off of young addicted woman and exploits them to the maximum, it is not done in good taste. This very idea makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not so much into what they are doing either, but that's my preference.

This site that most everyone has herd of has generated millions of hits, people tune in to see the gross, generating piles upon piles of dollars to what I do believe clearly shows girls being exploited. Of course I may be wrong about this particular site since they very well may have found willing participants eager to start their positions on either side of the cup..But it's out there and it makes me sick and seeing it first hand what I do believe is a very sad thing has made me think and I wanted to share this with you. Desensitized sometimes..but not today.

Why on earth would such a thread be started on our beloved CERB?

I'd have thought that warning people would have been good and sufficient reason.

It's always been considered fun (by some) to try and inflict the grossest corners of the Internet on the unsuspecting. I don't think that'll change, alas.

129139370357894082.jpg

Seriously, not my cup of .... ummm.... well we'll just leave it there.

This goes into the category of "whatever floats your boat, but if it does, please NEVER let me know."

I second the motion.

Can I see a show of hands of all those in favour? All opposed?

Actually this is place where we come to discuss , share and communicate about the hobby, in my opinion this video has nothing to do with the hobby and has no place here. I could even understand posting it if it was "new" but this clip is quite old, what's next are you going to post the the plot twist to the movie "the crying game" LOL :)

Without trying to sound judgmental i see no reason for this clip to be discuses here it's only purpose is for shock value.And if the stories about the featured players is true it just ads to shock value. Again I apologize if I'm coming off sounding judgmental , I'm a pretty open minded guy but I don't think we need that clip or discussion about it here. Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

Actually this is place where we come to discuss , share and communicate about the hobby, in my opinion this video has nothing to do with the hobby and has no place here. I could even understand posting it if it was "new" but this clip is quite old, what's next are you going to post the the plot twist to the movie "the crying game" LOL :)

I was actually talking about the movie "The Crying Game" the other day with one of my employees and she's never seen it. After telling her a bit about she has to see it now.

• Like 1

I have never seen two girls, one cup, and I can guarantee I've seen grosser.

I'm not sure I get why some people are giving the OP shit (haha) for posting. It's not like she was posting the link and telling everyone it was some hilarious funny video. She was just venting about how grossed out she was. People post lots of non-hobby related material.

I'm so sorry some of your delicate sensibilities are offended!

• Like 4

Without trying to sound judgmental i see no reason for this clip to be discuses here it's only purpose is for shock value.And if the stories about the featured players is true it just ads to shock value. Again I apologize if I'm coming off sounding judgmental , I'm a pretty open minded guy but I don't think we need that clip or discussion about it here. Just my 2 cents

Clip? You're mistaken!

This is the only place that I thought I could express as an outlet about my opinions regarding something like this knowing that we are all quite open minded and supportive, I thought this forum was for discussion and freedom to express our opinions without criticism or judgement, 2 cents or not thanks for alienating my opinions and very personal beliefs, if shock value were my game, then I'd make sure to attach a link. Don't apologize, just don't do it again. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it, I respect everyone's opinion, as long as it's fair and if someone doesn't like what's on a page, I'm sure you know where the home page is.

I've never seen the video itself. But watching videos on youtube of people's reactions AS they were watching it was enough to convince me that I wasn't really THAT curious.

And I have to agree with JuliasUndies, there's tons of non-hobby related topics on here. Espeecially in the General Discussions area. For example, how exactly is Amy Winehouse's death hobby related? I don't see how this is any different.

Posted via Mobile Device

funny , just two weeks ago i told my apprentice about this , his wife doesnt think he should join me for beers anymore . but all in all , i have talked to many dancers about the strange request they get , guys want them to stomp on their balls with their spikes , guys will bring in clothing and want to see the lady dance in it , a popular 1 seems to be getting a lot of the ladies to pee in a cup and then he drinks it in front of everyone , but one time a lady let me know a guy paid her $1000 to come back to his hotel and take a dump on the table and leave . what he did with it ??????

Julia, with all due respect you are now alienating my opinions. How can i be mistaken about my opinions? Take a step back as my comments were not directed towards any one specifically ,or at least not meant to, not at all. I was simply questioning the relevance of the discussion given the content of the clip and the fact that its been around for quite some time. There's lots of random stuff on here sure i appreciate that and like that , my whole point, that i clearly failed to get across was the relevance and timeliness.

The clip its self, not you discussing it, is meant for shock value, sorry if you misinterpreted that statement. I didn't say take it off, I didn't say shut down the thread I simply expressed my opinion as others did as well, it's my opinion, just like you shared your opinion.its all about the sharing, right.

I do agree, what's really needed here is a support group and counseling for everyone who's seen the clip and been scared for life with those haunting images of two girls and one cup!

After reading all the posts in this thread my curiosity got the best of me and decided to google "two girls and one cup"... I wish I never saw that video and stayed completely ignorant in regards to this type of activity.

I guess in this case I can honestly say: "whatever rocks your boat!"

LMFAO a needed support group, after those haunting images! too funny! Sorry had too!

J

I do agree, what's really needed here is a support group and counseling for everyone who's seen the clip and been scared for life with those haunting images of two girls and one cup!

=

It's always nice to know there is good help out there for victims of curiosity.