I thought I had seen it all, I really did..Thought, hey I've been around this industry long enough and have come quite familiar with it including owning a xxx website myself..

I've been broken, and I will never be the same and I will never take sick advice from another ever ever again...

So you're probably wondering what it is that broke me and my iron gut, .. Two girl and one cup! :chug::sm48:

I urge you to never visit, You will be scarred, Don't do it! It's not worth it!

I wish I had a memory earaser right now and feel so innocent previous to viewing this and now have become corrupted by discust.

Thank you for letting me vent. I feel..a tad bit better, there has to be a help group out there for thoses that are scarred from this..

Hey, at least you managed to go this long without being exposed to that particular piece of internet awfulness. Unfortunately there's worse out there too :(

Hmmm, You got me curious? Not sure I understand what you mean?? Can you tell me ? I feel silly for not understanding, lol.

Additional Comments:

OMG!!!! Just got informed that is soooo gross! I hate to judgmental, but I can only be open to a point! Ewwwwww

• Like 2

That was wrong, and gross, on so many levels

Nuff said

RG

I knew it had to do with some kind of [blanked d' blank].

I could not agree more RG.

I must be very dense. I have no idea what people are talking about on this thread.

• Like 1

That is taking SCAT to a whole new level. I thought scat was disgusting. So grosssssss. I don't blame anyone for being sick. I am sorry to anyone who offers this service but EWWWWWW.

I need to go javex my eyes now. Thanks!

Seriously? I saw that movie about 3 years ago...now...don't go look for one guy one cup...or one guy one cup the return...

But it's funny to watch the reactions of people off Youtube when they saw two girls one cup:D

Seriously? I saw that movie about 3 years ago...now...don't go look for one guy one cup...or one guy one cup the return...

But it's funny to watch the reactions of people off Youtube when they saw two girls one cup:D

yeaa the reactions were hilarious. especially some celebs too.

Thank you to RG and Jafo for cluing me in. I did google the "two cups" then I looked at the video for about 5 secs.

Why on earth would such a thread be started on our beloved CERB?

• Like 1

Thank you to RG and Jafo for cluing me in. I did google the "two cups" then I looked at the video for about 5 secs.

It didn't even take me 5 seconds to know that that isn't my cup of tea

RG

Guest tr*****e

A better question, wellie, is who in their right mind would agree to performing in a video like this. I haven't even watched it, I've only heard descriptions, and what I heard almost made me throw up.

I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

I am so so sorry for anyone that did check it out after I posted this..I really didn't want to feel so alone after seeing that shit (bad pun)

I was going to ask the same thing!!! What's the point?

I read a few years ago when it just came onto the internet, that the 2 girls in the video did it for cocaine. Sad to be that addicted!

• Like 1

129139370357894082.jpg

Seriously, not my cup of .... ummm.... well we'll just leave it there.

This goes into the category of "whatever floats your boat, but if it does, please NEVER let me know."