Tragic passsing

I just wanted to bring to everyones attention about the tragic passing of a really sweet girl.

Those of you who were lucky enough to get to know her would know here by kelly on cl. She was found dead in her house tuesday afternoon.

She was a very kind , selfless person who would give you the shirt of her back if she could. she was one of those people who was beautiful inside and out. it is always a tragic thing when things like this happen to girls.

I had the luck pleasure of being friends with her biefly . RIP Kelly , you will be missed by many

It's so sad when someone young passes away. I'm sure she will be missed by many of the people whose lives she touched.

Additional Comments:

It's so sad when someone young passes away. I'm sure she will be missed by many of the people whose lives she touched.

i thought she looked familliar. definatly sad to hear and feel bad for her kids and the rest of her family

Such a tragedy Tina, and I am so sorry for your loss. If she was on CL, do you think her death had anything to do with her 'profession'? That's some seriously sad and scary stuff. :(

me and kelly didn't talk in like two years and lost touch . we were not that close the last two years , She has alot of friends and knew alot of girls in the biz. I 'm glad that I got to know her when I did . it just is such a sensless waste of a life. I really wish they would legalize or protect girls more. i'm not sure if had anything to do with what she did for a living .

I am sorry to hear about your lost. Loosing someone so young, especially since it seem she have a family is even worst. My thoughts go for who know her.

I just honestly hope that her tragic death wasn't due of this industry...

Ms Kelly! That's it! I thought she looked familiar when I saw the pic in the paper but couldn't place her.

Too bad especially when she leaves behind 4 kids.

The cops are being very tight lipped, as they should but it seems like they don't have much to go on so far. They say "blunt force trauma" which often means a situation where the person didn't intend to kill her but something went very wrong. Don't get me wrong, it is still totally unacceptable and the perpetrator should be locked up forever. I just don't think who ever did this poses a danger to an other SP's in the city (ie; a bad date).

It sounds like the poor girl had some demons which influenced her lifestyle and that likely is the cause of this tragedy.

Hopefully her kids have a good support network.

Guest J******aA***l

My sincere condolences to both you and her family. :cry:

My deepest condolences.; I feel for her family, children and friends, it's never easy loosing a loved one, especially when it's not expected and sudden.