I toftt today.

she did not disappoint. She is the best that has probably ever visited. 

no rushed service. She was into it. No plain Jain give your money and leave type. Provides as advertised 

I was stuck on wanting Barbie to come back that they had last summer but Anna is by far my favorite.

shes in her 30s maybe early 40. Not as thin as some of her pics but she looks great and is worth the visit 

debating another visit 

• Thanks 1

I 100% agree with the above, i've just been to see her and she is amazing!! Pics dont do her justice in my opinion, she's very pretty, long dark hair and provides an excellent service, by far the best asian lady i've had the pleasure of meeting.

• Thanks 1

I was fortunate enough to see Anna earlier in the week, before she left for Ontario. 

With limited budget, I don't get to enjoy this activity very often, so its a rare treat and a much anticipated therapy for me..

Normally I limit myself to an occasional erotic massage and release, but this time I really wanted to experience everything, as in a romantic manner.

Wow, she was a delightful and erotic and amazing GFE. So enjoyable and sensual.

Pictures are her, but she's even more beautiful and sexy in person. Lovely personality.  

Now I'm spoiled for anyone less, and anxious that if I want to see another Asian, will she be as pleasurable and rewarding?

Especially since so many don't use their real photos.

Fortunately Anna said she'd be back later in the summer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rascal in ns said:

I was fortunate enough to see Anna earlier in the week, before she left for Ontario. 

With limited budget, I don't get to enjoy this activity very often, so its a rare treat and a much anticipated therapy for me..

Normally I limit myself to an occasional erotic massage and release, but this time I really wanted to experience everything, as in a romantic manner.

Wow, she was a delightful and erotic and amazing GFE. So enjoyable and sensual.

Pictures are her, but she's even more beautiful and sexy in person. Lovely personality.  

Now I'm spoiled for anyone less, and anxious that if I want to see another Asian, will she be as pleasurable and rewarding?

Especially since so many don't use their real photos.

Fortunately Anna said she'd be back later in the summer.

Totally agree, its very hard to find a legitimate Asian provider so Anna was a rare find indeed, I would highly recommend when she returns.

• Like 1