Need help...need a cover story...

This reminds me of the stories you hear about a guy that calls in sick to go to a baseball game and is shown on TV catching a pop fly.

If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime :)

• Like 1

You know the old saying

You can't have your cake and eat it too

have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too?max_width=250&max_height=1000&q=70

I think you are tempting fate, for a week away from your SO with your favorite SP, it may be the last encounter your able to afford

Reality sucks

RG

Ok, so here's the deal. I have the opportunity to have a Carribean getaway with a favorite SP of mine, but as usual, sneeking away without the knowledge of my SO is holding me back.

Has anybody SUCCESSFULLY used a cover story in the past, that has been bullet proof for them? I would be interested in hearing from both Gents and Ladies.

As this trip is not being planned until much later this year, I have time to lay the groundwork. Every bit of input is greatly appreciated.

E.

If this is who I think it is, can I come too? LMAO!

IMO, leaving the country is too risky as many things could happen in this sort of situation. I don't think it's worth the risk. If you SO suspected or found out anything, it could put an end to your hobbying permanently.

5 more great excuses!!!!!

1. You heard that Tony Dow and Jerry Mathers were scheduled to be at the resort and you didn't want to have to choose between "beavers." (you gotta be old to get that reference!)

2. You would like to take her, but if you did, those poor orphans who were attacked by ummmm, monkeys.... monkeys infected with RAGE wouldn't have a seat.

3. You are destined to return the ring to Mordor... and can't be accompanied by girls. If she knows a couple of hobbits, that would help.

4. She can come if she wants, but you are warning her - you'll be whistling the first part of the Andy Griffith Show theme for seven straight days.

5. New rule on the island, girls aren't allowed to poop. Seven days is a long time to hold it.