Looking for Suggestions for an SP to become a regular with

I'd like to find a local SP who is beautiful and sensual and playful to create a connection with. I'm shy and awkward too and not overly sexually experienced or confident but i have been with a few SPs before so someone that would be good with that too would be great until i see them a few times and get comfortable with her

• Like 2

I think it’s about finding that connection, try the ladies in the recommended till you find one that checks all the boxes, I could recommend one a d you think I’m crazy 

3 hours ago, CapeJarGuy said:

I would say @Babygirl_brooklyn would be a good start! She's very attractive and she's awesome at building a connection almost instantly!

Brooklyn is very professional. I like her attitude and she goes out of her way to satisfy her clients.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Charlotte Maeve said:

I 💯 recommend @Cheeky.char! She may be my friend but I hold no bias at all in saying she is exactly all you describe and are looking for and more.

I would second this.  @Cheeky.char is simply delightful. When I first met Charlie, I was nervous, but all my stresses washed away upon meeting.

• Thanks 1