I'm curious if anyone has seen her? I heard she was fully booked for her trip to Halifax this week. Would love to hear from anyone who has actually seen her though. Comment or PM. 

Cheers!

36 minutes ago, navy_suit said:

*crickets*

Right? I know obviously not every hobbyist is on here but I would expect ONE person at least to have seen her and be willing to comment. Hell even just a "I saw her but don't want to talk about my experience" would be fine.

20 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

Right? I know obviously not every hobbyist is on here but I would expect ONE person at least to have seen her and be willing to comment. Hell even just a "I saw her but don't want to talk about my experience" would be fine.

i’d book her asap every trip except the rate 

3 minutes ago, BenDover said:

i’d book her asap every trip except the rate 

Honestly I'd have booked her if she was doing 1 hour dates but she told be minimum when she travels is 2 hours and I really just didn't want to commit to that.

25 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

Honestly I'd have booked her if she was doing 1 hour dates but she told be minimum when she travels is 2 hours and I really just didn't want to commit to that.

they need to understand that doesn’t fly in the maritimes 

1 hour ago, BenDover said:

they need to understand that doesn’t fly in the maritimes 

That's why I'm curious if she actually ended up coming here and if anyone here has seen her. I'd be surprised if there was enough interest to fully book her week with 2 hour sessions. I'm sure some people love longer sessions though. 

Yeah, let it be guys, she never intended on coming, her website had you book to deposit 50% up front, no need for her to come to town, she collects and dips out. She's 100% real.... a real scammer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, RobertDion said:

Yeah, let it be guys, she never intended on coming, her website had you book to deposit 50% up front, no need for her to come to town, she collects and dips out. She's 100% real.... a real scammer.

She changed it. The deposit was $100 per hour booked but with min 2 hour bookings it meant everyone was giving her $200 which is a lot for someone with no local reviews who has multiple posts saying she was coming here. If she is just 100% a scammer I hope no one got tricked. She does have lots of good reviews as well but there's also a juicy merb thread so who knows. Real turned scammer? Real but scams outside the areas she actually works? Real but just has some life issues getting in the way. 

Oh well.

5 hours ago, AdamSandler said:

She changed it. The deposit was $100 per hour booked but with min 2 hour bookings it meant everyone was giving her $200 which is a lot for someone with no local reviews who has multiple posts saying she was coming here. If she is just 100% a scammer I hope no one got tricked. She does have lots of good reviews as well but there's also a juicy merb thread so who knows. Real turned scammer? Real but scams outside the areas she actually works? Real but just has some life issues getting in the way. 

Oh well.

Does it really matter? I have never seen a provider have so many reports of scamming people. If that isn't enough to move on you might as well just start searching for providers in the scam section because nobody in there has as strong evidence against them as she does.

1 minute ago, DaveM2 said:

Does it really matter? I have never seen a provider have so many reports of scamming people. If that isn't enough to move on you might as well just start searching for providers in the scam section because nobody in there has as strong evidence against them as she does.

No. Not really. I'm just curious. And she's so damn hot lol.

• Haha 1

Who cares try a couple Asians at least their real and real cheap..not my go to but lots luv them ..why their here in droves..