anyone miss relax and enjoy

Guest *ig*a**

Anybody miss the girls at relax and enjoy they had such.a good thing going i miss my lisa fix.

Posted via Mobile Device

Summer's beautiful smile, infectious giggle and outstanding double D's ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah they did have a good thing going. Never understood what happened. I even had a session with the owner "Louise" back when she worked as "Tina" at Luna. Anyone else with fond memories of Tina?

Summer's beautiful smile, infectious giggle and outstanding double D's ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah they did have a good thing going. Never understood what happened. I even had a session with the owner "Louise" back when she worked as "Tina" at Luna. Anyone else with fond memories of Tina?

summer works at Paradise now doesn't she? So she is still around.

Yeah Relax and Enjoy was my first MP experience... so I have a few found memories as well.

Yes, it was the perfect setup; I think the competition gave them a rough time but Louise was the most lovely person to talk to. I never realized she once worked at Luna or I would have tried to talk her into a session. :)

Yes, Summer is at Paradise, April/Morgan is working as an independent as is Marie. Lisa (one of my all-time favourites) and Riley have left the business as well as Michelle.

April/Morgan is working as an independent

Ooooh... I didn't know that! Is she advertizing here and I hadn't picked up on it? Or do you have contact details for her? I'd be grateful if you could supply them...

Yes, it was the perfect setup; I think the competition gave them a rough time but Louise was the most lovely person to talk to. I never realized she once worked at Luna or I would have tried to talk her into a session. :)

Yes, Summer is at Paradise, April/Morgan is working as an independent as is Marie. Lisa (one of my all-time favourites) and Riley have left the business as well as Michelle.

I don't think Marie is doing massage anymore. She was a member here, but her account is closed.

I don't think Marie is doing massage anymore. She was a member here, but her account is closed.

Thanks Jabba, I haven't seen her in a while and am having a hard time keeping up-to-date. Appreciate the update, I'll take her off my list.

April and Michelle my favs at relax, Louise or Tina no even on dreams, sorry bot my type too much on heavy side for my taste. Oh April hmmm

Posted via Mobile Device

Has anyone heard anything from Lisa herself? Is she definitely retired?

Haven't heard anything from her since R&E closed but if anyone does, I'd love to know... one of my all time favourites.

Guest *ig*a**

Yes the boys will never be the same without her.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Oh ya, I could really see April again. What a body!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Oh ya, I could really see April again. What a body!

Posted via Mobile Device

I understood that she's working as a dancer somewhere. Not sure where that thread is that mentioned it.

I'm interested in booking my next massage with Summer (never tried her) but I'd like to know what I can expect to pay now that she's with Paradise Spa. Can someone PM me?

Posted via Mobile Device