What type of Animal are you and why?

Manatee.......yup I think that fits for now.

Because people are curious about them...they are almost endangered.....gentle slow creatures...playful at times....float around and graze on seaweed.....odd shaped....

Yup....that is me

Posted via Mobile Device

like this?

thehugemanatee.jpg

... what does wikipedia say about the lion?...

- Lions are unusually social compared to other cats....

- Lions breed year-round and are usually polygynous (A mating pattern in which a male mates with more than one female in a single breeding season)....

- Lions can be active at any time, although their activity generally peaks after dusk with a period of socializing, grooming, and defecating...

- Lion socialization occurs through a number of behaviours, and the animal's expressive movements are highly developed...

- Social licking often occurs; it is generally mutual and the recipient appears to express pleasure...

- Lion sounds include snarling, purring, hissing, coughing, miaowing, woofing and roaring....

I'd say all of the above are true indicators of my behavior, particularly the snarling, coughing, woofing and roaring!!

Hmm, I guess I would be like a Big, goofy lookin' mutt.

Loyal, friendly, I enjoy playing rough (not sex wise, more mosh pit wise, lol), I can be very protective of my "territory" at times and I can get pretty riled up and loud when someone or something excites me. Plus when I'm out late and see a bunny in the bushes I have to chase it! :)

goofy_cartoon-4929.gif

First I thought of the manatee.....but now I am beginning to think that the snufalufagus is better....

What the f is a snufalufagus.....Sesame Street character.

I am kind of big

I am kind of hairy.....almost furry

Some people do not think I actually exist

No one believes the people that have said to ha ve seen me

My best friend is my big bird

I kind of have a b ig trunk......

Yup....looks more like snufalufagus

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

First I thought of the manatee.....but now I am beginning to think that the snufalufagus is better....

I unknowingly took your and Big Bird's picture the other day while stroling down the street:

snuffytoobig.jpg

Damn I hate mobile browsing as you do not get the pictures till you get to a real computer

Posted via Mobile Device

I believe I would be a Golden Retriever!

-I'm loyal

-Blond (sometimes!)

-Soft

-Easy Going

-Gentle

-I'll let you do almost anything to me :icon_smile:

-I like to play

Additional Comments:

-I'm loyal

-Blond (sometimes!)

-Soft

-Easy Going

-Gentle

-I like to play

I unknowingly took your and Big Bird's picture the other day while stroling down the street:

snuffytoobig.jpg

I like it......cool pic........me flipping the bird!

-I'm loyal

-Blond (sometimes!)

-Soft

-Easy Going

-Gentle

-I like to play

Is it wrong to have naughty thoughts about a Golden Retriever???

Easy...I'm a Great White Shark...because I'm always willing to taste new people....but I'll only keep eating you if you taste good ;) .... That and I've been told I have a lovely smile..... see?

great-white-shark-smile-12.jpg

Edited by castle

Well never really thought about it, but my ex called me her teddy bear

(is it because I'm big and lumbering)

Well I'll go just with bear...and they do like to fish

cartoon_bear_fishing.gif

bear-fishing.jpg

RG

Giant anteater. They're just neat. They prefer to be left alone and are non-confrontational, but have pretty impressive claws that can make short work of anything persistent enough to provoke them.

And for those who put dolphin... a lot of what we misinterpret as "cute" behavior is actually them trying to assert dominance. And there have been many documented cases of gangs of males who go around beating up other males and gang raping the females. They're probably the most mislabeled animal ever. They have good PR reps.

Some of my friends have said I am a Tigress. Fiercly Independent. Cool, Calm, Collected. Moving in smooth, deliberate strokes.

Very much me. However, then I think of the Lioness.

She is all these things stated above, however, a few special personality traits makes the Lioness My Animal.

Independent, but very social. She is happy to hang out with the other lionesses and cubs all day, and takes care of providing for the family(feeding).

She prefers to keep her male on a long leash, only calling him home for mating, otherwise she has no use for him.

Some how, I think this suits me pretty well lol

And for those who put dolphin... a lot of what we misinterpret as "cute" behavior is actually them trying to assert dominance. And there have been many documented cases of gangs of males who go around beating up other males and gang raping the females.

Yup. A bunch of male dolphins will surround a female and prevent her from getting to the to surface to breathe until she succumbs to their advances. They are really not nice...

They're probably the most mislabeled animal ever. They have good PR reps.

True. Sharks are much less vicious.

Some of my friends have said I am a Tigress. Fiercly Independent. Cool, Calm, Collected. Moving in smooth, deliberate strokes.

Very much me. However, then I think of the Lioness.

She is all these things stated above, however, a few special personality traits makes the Lioness My Animal.

Independent, but very social. She is happy to hang out with the other lionesses and cubs all day, and takes care of providing for the family(feeding).

She prefers to keep her male on a long leash, only calling him home for mating, otherwise she has no use for him.

Some how, I think this suits me pretty well lol

Mia.... wouldn't that make you a Ligress???

2452530806_57f0162394.jpg

Edited by Old Dog

True. Sharks are much less vicious.

That's what I keep saying but no one believes me!! :p

Guest **cely***r***ne

I would definitely be a panther. Why? Because I love their shiney black coat the fierce eyes and they look so darn playful and innocent but they're really not!

I would definitely be a panther. Why? Because I love their shiney black coat the fierce eyes and they look so darn playful and innocent but they're really not!

Yup...your eyes are most definitely fierce.....but addictive and hypnotic too!.....I could stare into those babies all day...and night (raaawr :p) ...and never get bored.

I think a dolphin is the closest to my personality

*facepalm.

Sharks are awesome. They're not as mean as a lot of people make them out to be. Again, it's all in the publicity they get.

• Like 1

I think a dolphin is the closest to my personality

The dolphin, as characterized in your link, does come close to describing you Isabella...and that's a good thing

RG :-)