What type of Animal are you and why?

:icon_question:

I consider myself to be like a Cat - Panther's are a favorite of mine... I like there independent nature, mysterious hunting skills, & stealth like attack on their Prey! Mmmm... what an Erotic thought!

So if you could choose an Animal that would best describe you....

What would it Be?

And Why?

I find it says alot about a person's true nature and instinct's....

;)

I think I would also be a cat. They lay around all day watching the world go by with out a care in the world. They take lots of naps. they tolerate people teasing them. It doesn't take much to amuse them. They like to slink around quietly and jump out and surprise you. They can be very affectionate and loving.

I will have to go with an eagle. Because they seem to always be on adventure and free spirited. They take care of them of themselves. Also the don't miss much, with there eagle eye.

Well I guess it will obviously be a bear cub. Kinda cute, loves to snuggle and can't stay away from sweet honey. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

I think I would also be a cat. They lay around all day watching the world go by with out a care in the world. They take lots of naps. they tolerate people teasing them. It doesn't take much to amuse them. They like to slink around quietly and jump out and surprise you. They can be very affectionate and loving.

Same reasons why I am a kitty! But also because if you pet me correctly, i'll purr ;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest tr*****e

I was going to say sloth, but I don't have any visible mold on me yet... so, I guess I'd be more like a bichon frisee. In other words, useless and weird-looking - just kidding! Well, maybe my Chinese zodiac sign comes into play here... I'm a snake! Cunning, and unnoticed.

I find I can relate to cats for some reason.. Perhaps I was one in a past life and have raised scores of them from a young age. All 3 of my cats have at least one of my personality traits from feisty, caring to being independent. I've been told I have cat eyes and consider myself soft and cuddly but when the claws come out... Meow!!!

Definitely a horse. They are so majestically beautifully... An intelligent animal, and yet fiercely independent and loyal.

white_horse-4599.jpg

a horse...to be precise...a wild horse...I just wish I was one most often...they are like me, free spirit, they can be domesticated, but not tamed...they are meant to run wild and free, not to live in captivity...

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

What's the most distractible (ADHA) animal out there???

That would be me. :)

Lol, I see myself as cunning in life, so maybe a fox?

Guest f***2f***

Monkey...I like to mimic other people and make them laugh. I"m kinda cheeky too like most monkeys

I would be a doe!

Reason:

1. Color of my hair is the same as a deer.

2. Deers are known as the ghosts of the woods. (very quiet) I can tip toe around and no one knows I was even there.

3. Good at getting away from trouble. (sneaky) I have never been in trouble, I am just to fast to catch. hehe

4. Resourceful. Always able to find food and shelter.

5. They are very nurturing. I love to help and take care of others.

0-July17-Fawn-solo-wDoe1.jpg

Guest Lep*******1**7

As previously mentioned a horse is my favorite animal. I like pintos, wild mustangs or a painted, which represent the freedom of the wild west. Every horse has a unique personality; they know what they want and are not afraid to express it. When treated well they are respond with great courage and protect their rider.

Horses are fast, agile, racy, sleek, powerful, playful and sexy. Have you ever seen a stallion mount a mare? A pretty site in an open field full of sunlight, but then again I did not interview the mare to obtain her opinion....

A horse has a coat that shimmers in the light. Their muscles stand out like gnarled branches of a tree. Their mane and tail flow with the wind and their movements. Their ears can turn to hear all; they are sensitive to touch and can sense fear or happiness in sn instant and their eyes are like great planets of emotion[url=]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rDjp9Scxxe0/SGRGGhoSgjI/AAAAAAAABXg/N7V0lpYCpAM/s400/The%2BMustang[/url].

Manatee.......yup I think that fits for now.

Because people are curious about them...they are almost endangered.....gentle slow creatures...playful at times....float around and graze on seaweed.....odd shaped....

Yup....that is me

Posted via Mobile Device

perhaps because i love the ocean and diving so much !

Kingdom:AnimaliaPhylum:ChordataClass:MammaliaOrder:CetaceaSuborder:OdontocetiFamily:DelphinidaeGenus:Orcinus

Fitzinger, 1860 [3]Species:O. orca

Killer whales are highly social; some populations are composed of matrilineal family groups which are the most stable of any animal species.[5] Their sophisticated hunting techniques and vocal behaviors, which are often specific to a particular group and passed across generations, have been described as manifestations of culture

i guess i would be a dog. man best friend, loyal, protective, playful. an wants to hump anything that moves lol!!!