Just wondering if anyone's seen Chelsea Luv yet. She posted an ad here on Cerb awhile back... Also, I've seen her advertise in the CH as Chelsea Love - GFE.

Saw Chelsea yesterday and had a fabulous time, Very pretty ,nice tight body and really seemed to enjoy herself. I will repeat

• Like 2

If it is Cameron then she's ok. I have had better though.

The Rules of CERB say" If you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all"!! (In my own words and not verbatim).

Most gentlemen say "I have seen her. No comment", which is considered to be a more gentleman like response and follows the Rules.

• Like 1

The Rules of CERB say" If you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all"!! (In my own words and not verbatim).

Most gentlemen say "I have seen her. No comment", which is considered to be a more gentleman like response and follows the Rules.

Well said Lexy !! And I agree 100 percent !

• Like 1

Chelsea was known as Cameron before , yes .. But it is not nice to post negative comments about any sp's and that defeats the purpose of this site .. This site is meant to give everyone an opportunity to put themselves out there and meet new people in this line of business , not to put someone down or to give them a bad name.

Chelsea is really sweet and she loves what she does which makes time with her even MORE enjoyable. Chelsea and I have been on duo's together and she is GREAT to work with , she is extremely caring & like myself , does whatever she possibly can to leave her clients 100% satisfied .. But dont just take it from me , go discover the wonderful talents of my dear friend Chelsea Luv ! xo

My apologies if my comment was taken as being negative. I have since called her and she was very pleasant and I would see her in the future. Nice to see she has friends to vouch for her.

Just to clarify I have yet to meet Chelsea...I just meant I would consider it now.

Ok... I thought you had seen her. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.