Guide to oral sex for men

Question: would a sp be upset if I brought a cheat sheet with all this written down on it to our date? :p. I can't realistically be expected to remember all this can I? Hehe.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest E*******h S******s

Some things on this guide will work for some women, others won't. Each of us (like you) likes different things at different times. You just need to keep in mind that the clitoris is literally 10 times more sensitive than the penis. A good rule of thumb (or clitoris? lol) would be to be gentle until she tells you otherwise. And never, ever, ever, ever, ever use your teeth.

A good rule of thumb (or clitoris? lol) would be to be gentle until she tells you otherwise. And never, ever, ever, ever, ever use your teeth.

Yes!

NEVER!!!

castle, this could be a chance to get that tattoo on the inside of your wrist you always wanted. It could become a talking point at parties.

"Why do you have a list on your wrist?"

"Well I'm glad you asked, madam!"

Edited by swegin
halp i am not good at computer
  • Like 2

Guest f***2f***

I appreciate Miss Westgate's advice and as a DATY lover will remember some of it without the "wrist list." lol. I say some because as pointed out every woman is different. Some don't like digits inserted at same time as licking, some don't like too much concentration on one spot for too long.

I think a really good rule of thumb that she didn't mention is;

Let the lady tell you what she wants/likes and if she says "Yeah, right there, just like that, OH YEAH! DON'T STOP!" Take her advice till she pulls away or tells you to stop.

I appreciate Miss Westgate's advice and as a DATY lover will remember some of it without the "wrist list." lol. I say some because as pointed out every woman is different. Some don't like digits inserted at same time as licking, some don't like too much concentration on one spot for too long.

I think a really good rule of thumb that she didn't mention is;

Let the lady tell you what she wants/likes and if she says "Yeah, right there, just like that, OH YEAH! DON'T STOP!" Take her advice till she pulls away or tells you to stop.

Totally agree with you. Every woman is different but listen to her and tune in to her body response. Great joy will happen for both when you can get your lady to cascade up to a horny frantic state of mind. I love DATY. Can't get enough of a woman's honey!

Posted via Mobile Device

Im thinking #'s 1-12 on little business cards....!!!

Ill stand on a downtown corner, and pass out inconspicuous business cards :)

Changing the world... one pussy at a time??

• Like 1

#5 is a REALLY good tip. I do not understand the desire to mimic a penis with the tongue. It can't, and usually the side effect of that manouever, is bam bam bam teeth teeth teeth jab jab jab. Teeth digging into soft flesh is not really arousing.

#6 is a really good tip. One reason to not do this is typically it is done way too much, almost tearing the skin. And my take is that a clitoris that is that covered wants to stay that covered, and not exposed at all.

#8, proceed with care on that move. If you did that to some women, you'd get kneed in the eye. There really is nothing worse than the sensation of fingernails scraping and scratching internally.

• Like 1

If the ladies could do their part with:

- words of encouragement

- moans of pleasure

- quickness of breath

- profanities

- any primal noises

It would make it a bit easier.

• Like 3

my favorite trick that i have done with a few gf's of mine is alternate sucking and licking the clit and while doing this trace the alphabet with your tongue it feels so good and some letters do slow and others faster. And personally im not much for having digits and oral at the same time for me it takes away from how good the tongue feels and i find that some men arent good at multi-tasking and it just isnt my faveorite however alternating between oral and digits that i like just not at the same time.

Posted via Mobile Device

castle, this could be a chance to get that tattoo on the inside of your wrist you always wanted. It could become a talking point at parties.

"Why do you have a list on your wrist?"

"Well I'm glad you asked, madam!"

Hmmmm I see this as somewhat problematic...with my shitty eyesight this list will have to be in big block letters and will cover most of my arm.