Pm Me and i'll tell you the real deal from a lady who worked for some agencies and lived here my entire life.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Guest W***ledi*Time
is there a way to know why a person is suspended?

I think it's fair to say that most suspensions are based on more-or-less humdrum breaking of Cerb rules of one sort or another. Rarely is it really something to worry about for the rest of us. If a suspension were for something serious that would truly have an impact on the general membership (due to safety concerns, etc), it would be announced to everyone.

(Some of the suspensions are announced in a separate section accessible to Service Providers and to other members who have reached Elite status on Cerb, but these announcements aren't viewable in the fully-public forums.)

Guest g****4

i was just talking to a SP here in Halifax, i asked her why did she closed her account in Cerb. she replied that she was suspended because she made a comment that didn't like the moderator.

she said that she appologised several times but she couldn't get her account back.

my question is that: is it possible for some one who got suspended to get his/her account back?

If they have a permenant ban the answer is NO.... and just saying something I did not like wont get you permenantly banned (that is crazy to even believe such crap) but of couse they would give you a sob story and make it out like I am the bad guy trying to get people to lobby for them or to go against me or the site.

If someone is banned permenantly from cerb they do not deserve to be here. they could be the best sp in the world (or the best client to an sp) but if they dont follow the rules and respect the site (that includes the mods and other members) they will not prosper from the site and our community.

If they got kicked out permnantly they did something big! don't fall for the "I am so innocent" sob story.

• Like 2

I had a couple run-ins with the MOD.Have to say he/she acted fairly.Its not like the ole boards with T-Bill,was like a soap oprea!

I had a couple run-ins with the MOD.Have to say he/she acted fairly.Its not like the ole boards with T-Bill,was like a soap oprea!

T-Bill... *lol* - Now there's a blast from the past!