Lara massage

I believe she will be taking a massage course in Montreal Jan/Feb. She really should put something on her web page. She made a significant investment in her studio so cannot believe she's leaving that already.

I am going to hold a welcome back party for Lara .....sorry guys party only includes myself and Lara...

Awhile ago I wanted to see her then she left and I missed my chance ....so good things do come to those who wait....

I shall write a review if she permits me to do so.......

Welcome back review......coming soon..

Hopefully, guys will let us know about new developments from Lara's website, like when it has a grand opening announcement or something. Beers! :chug:

Officially back in Ottawa!

My new website is: laramassage.com

For booking, you can contact me by email on my website contact page. I will only give my new phone number to regular clients. For location, I will give the address upon booking.

As Jude has already announced on her thread, we have decided to team up and share a studio with our own rooms. It is located close to downtown and will be available late October. For now, I am currently providing out-calls.

Cheers,

Lara

• Like 1

I saw Para in Hull before she left the last time. I can't wait to see her again in October! Para, you can count me in for a guaranteed booking!

Additional Comments:

Lara, sorry, stupid autocorrect!

I saw Para in Hull before she left the last time. I can't wait to see her again in October! Para, you can count me in for a guaranteed booking!

Additional Comments:

Heh-heh, you using a Blackberry Playbook?

Additional Comments:

Lol, I didn't know that Para was an auto correct for Lara. No worries, I understand those auto correct programs can get in the way.

Just had a nice time with Lara today and SHE IS BACK!!! OMG!!!

Thank you Lara for the wonderful time together!

:)

• Like 1

I just found out that my contact form had a few problems with receiving messages through email and was not working.

I apologize if you have tried to contact me and I did not respond, since I did not receive your message. I am working on correcting the contact form error.

You can contact me through private messaging or email me at [email protected]

Lara

Congratulations on your new location Lara; Super spot and I'm sure you'll both do well.

Wow.. just check her website, it is now closed. 'Business Officially Closed'. When? She will be missed.