How do you feel about wigs?

I guess wigs were really popular a generation ago...like in the 60's or so? I remember my Mom having a collection and she was not short on hair...it was just a style thing.

Wigs on guys (toupees) are just bad.....I always feel sad when I visibly notice one on a man.

Seinfeld episode on toupees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9Jpf-ADYc

RG

Personally not a big fan of the wigs.....but Angel you're so damn fine I sure as hell won't be turning you away no matter what you choose to have on your head!

And now that I think about it......the idea of seeing you lying there with the wig all askew and half hanging off your head following a hell of a good romp.....does have a certain appeal all it's own :D Yes dream away, we are here bt of course the timing is so wrong......

.....How nice for Angel you approver. So from your comments I guess its only a wig for Miss Starr that you found attrictive. So sad and limiting, so many wigs and so may looks.

But of course you decide. Certainly I woud not want to be responsible for your being extinct.

Personally not a big fan of the wigs.....but Angel you're so damn fine I sure as hell won't be turning you away no matter what you choose to have on your head!

And now that I think about it......the idea of seeing you lying there with the wig all askew and half hanging off your head following a hell of a good romp.....does have a certain appeal all it's own :D Yes dream away, we are here bt of course the timing is so wrong......

.....How nice for Angel you approver. So from your comments I guess its only a wig for Miss Starr that you found attrictive. So sad and limiting, so many wigs and so may looks.

But of course you decide. Certainly I woud not want to be responsible for your being extinct.

Umm, no offense, but what exactly are you saying here?

My take on it is that you're offended by Castle's comments. Did you get the impression that he would only find Angel attractive with a wig? Because I don't think that was the intention behind his post at all.

Of course my take on both your and his words could be way off.

Ah the fun of trying to glean a person's tone and intent with nothing to go on but the written word. ;)

....Ummm.....not sure if Katherine found my post offensive or not. But it certainly seems that way. If so I apologize. But then again I'm pretty sure the name of this thread is "How do you feel about wigs?". In her original post Angel asks us for our opinion. I simply gave mine. I prefer the natural look when it comes to hair. That makes me extinct? I in no way think Angel should feel "lucky" that I "approve". Not sure where you got that impression. I saw Angel twice on her last trip to Ottawa and thought she was absolutely gorgeous and one of the sweetest people I've ever met and we had an amazing time together (both times :p ). Needless to say I'm hooked. If anyone should feel lucky it's me for ever having gotten the opportunity to meet her...and I do. I simply stated that I have a preference for natural hair over a wig....but also wanted to make it clear that I would still jump at the chance to see her as I think she is an amazing woman. THAT'S what I meant. Ok so maybe I found a rather naughty way of getting that across. But I was in a naughty frame of mind last night. Is that so wrong? ;)

In any case I sincerely hope Angel did not take offense to my post (as that is who it was intended for). And I have faith that she knows that no matter how my remarks may have appeared to others that my heart (among other parts of my anatomy :D ) was in the right place.

Katherine if you took offense.....please accept this old dinosaur's sincere apology. As that was not my intent. Xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

I find wigs are fine if its worn for fun and your date knows about it. I also think it changes your look and could feel like you are with a new partner which can be a lot of fun. I always wanted to see a lady and do role playing but never lasted long enough we just got naked and played something else.

For you Angel and wearing a wig I say go for it and surprise us, I think we will love it.

i think a wig is a great way for a girl to try different looks and color with out doing someting to her own hair that she might regert. just a different color could give some women more confident

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes! I wore it our last night! Had a blast as a blonde! Now Im going to get a red one for sure! I am like a little girl with a bunch of new toys! hee hee!

I love wigs and hair pieces. I buy human hair and the maintenance is much harder than my real hair, I've found. I may wear them occasionally again now that the hot weather is starting to drop down a bit.

I was always afraid that they may come off because there are certain things I like that you can't have done with a wig or hair piece on but have not ran in to that problem yet of it being flung across the room.

I will need some wig wearing lessons, I bought a really hot pink one this week and I'm having trouble gaining confidence. Seems like it would come off pretty easy. :icon_surprised:

I think you'd look awesome in hot pink. Check the clips when you have it on nice and tight and pull on it, shake your head up and down hard and back and forth (don't give yourself whiplash). Pull on it as if you were a man pulling your real hair, if it comes off adjust the clips and size and try again. If if still comes off, you may just want to use it for a less wild encounter.

Send me a PM and I will tell you the best place here for quality wigs.

Big Hugs My Girlfriend,

Lexy