Foursome or Moresome

I was wondering who has experience with or is interested in having a foursome or moresome - two or more girls and two or more guys - each with a one on one and some switching (safe of course)?

The last time I did this I was in my twenties and remember it fondly.

Suggestions for ladies?

Venues?

Time?

Interesting thread, because the thought had crossed my mind over a couple months ago. The logistics would/could be tough...getting four ladies to participate, and then being comfortable with one other guy. The venue for me would have to be a very posh upscale hotel, and the timing ...well that is a decision all interested parties involved would need to set, without any scheduling conflicts.

In my life time I had the greatest time, with duo's twice and once with three ladies and myself(they were roomies all renting a house together)..and thoughts of doing it again with more ladies would be awesome.

Guest f***2f***

probably your best bet is two or more girls from the same agency who've worked duos before...my memory is failing but there were two a while ago that were reviewed and seemed rather frisky....was it from PK I think so.

Always ready for nearly anything and the black book has some smokin go getters!

Guest f***2f***
Always ready for nearly anything and the black book has some smokin go getters!

PAR--TAY!!!! I'm in!!:)

Indeed, I recall there being a few threads on that (cough) *other* board that talked about a gangbang involving one very willing and talented SP. But that might be something altogether different from what you're looking for. Foursomes can be a whole lot of fun if it's planned right and everyone has the same understanding of the ground rules.

Ah the lovely Kacey, she was a bright up and comer in the gonzo genre a few years back, I miss seeing her push the limits. That scene is greatly edited down, the original while not everyone's cup of tea is quite hot.

Thanks for the link Capital man.

As for the subject of this thread, three's company.... me and two ladies is just fine, any more and I can't guarantee that I can spread the cowboy love evenly as for another guy in the mix, I'm not so fond of the potential brushing up of my buckaroo with another dudes though, to each their own.

haha...too funny Cowboy! I know this is a serious thread and I apologize for being too immature to not make fun of it.

I reviewed a m/f SP couple here a little bit ago. They were fun and may add a few bodies to your party if you're interested. The mod took down their contact because it was from CL. Their ad is down now but I may have their number on my bill, I'll check.

Ummm ... they handed you a bill?

LOL. I hope he is referring to the cell phone bill.

damn i'm missing all the good stuff...internet down where i live in Halifax....

i have done 4 somes and moresomes,swingers and orgies their all fun and intersting but my fav is one on one....when i have my interback on the hill in Halifax i'll tell you about my friends in Sf with the incrediable place in the Napa valley where we all get together to play....

kisses,

Emma

Guest f***2f***
damn i'm missing all the good stuff...internet down where i live in Halifax....

i have done 4 somes and moresomes,swingers and orgies their all fun and intersting but my fav is one on one....when i have my interback on the hill in Halifax i'll tell you about my friends in Sf with the incrediable place in the Napa valley where we all get together to play....

kisses,

Emma

You are definitely the hostess with the mostest!!

Indeed, I recall there being a few threads on that (cough) *other* board that talked about a gangbang involving one very willing and talented SP. But that might be something altogether different from what you're looking for. Foursomes can be a whole lot of fun if it's planned right and everyone has the same understanding of the ground rules.

oh honey, lol, its been discussed frequently on this board too....LOL....ah, good times.