The impending ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Wow Porthos, she could be my zombie apocalypse partner any day, lol. I wouldn't say no to this one either, lol.

emma-stone-zombieland-haircut-cbc36.jpg

• Like 1

We're gonna have some pretty fit zombies on our hands.....

556177_3761450627430_197420227_n.jpg

Now if you hooked those treadmills up to generators, you could have the zombies generate electricity FOR you.......

Oh and a handy (and very funny) guide for those who need to prepare...

103618597.jpg

Personally when the zombie hords first rear there ugly heads I will be taking my 3 12 ga shot guns, 3 rifles, barrack box full of ammo, my truck, my dogs and a lovely female companion and I will be running away from people/cites/towns AQAP.

Find a spot in the woods, grow/hunt/fish my own food and enjoy a quiet pioneer existence until it all blows over lol

I would contact a bunch of ladies from Cerb and head to my secret underground hide out. There is room for 30 and plenty of food, water and power for 5 years.

EC5012-7%20MAN%20CAVEb.jpg

I would contact a bunch of ladies from Cerb and head to my secret underground hide out. There is room for 30 and plenty of food, water and power for 5 years.

I like your idea, but a static defense, IMHO, is dangerous. I choose mobility and solitude

• Like 1

I dunno Jafo... I tend to agree with you.... your plan and about 40 companions like this:

193821d1287674901-do-you-have-zombie-attack-plan-sexy-zombie.jpg

• Like 1

The little diagram that you have posted looks like a hampster encounter :P but ill still hang with you til shit blows over haha

OMG so weird that you just revived this thread because I was just watching the walking dead trailer for season 3 Oct 14th STOKED

I so agree! Can't wait to see Rick go all badass.

396014_427304737305199_749909858_n.jpg

OMG so weird that you just revived this thread because I was just watching the walking dead trailer for season 3 Oct 14th STOKED

I so agree! Can't wait to see Rick go all badass.

396014_427304737305199_749909858_n.jpg

I have some catching up to do, as i havent gone through season 2 yet, and watched the first one a while back. Great series!

You have not gone through season 2 yet!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS Ive been through season 1 season 2, webisodes, trailers everything!!! I am jonsing for my next fix of The Walking Dead and its in less than 2 weeeeekkkksssss

You have not gone through season 2 yet!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS Ive been through season 1 season 2, webisodes, trailers everything!!! I am jonsing for my next fix of The Walking Dead and its in less than 2 weeeeekkkksssss

Guilty as charged!! Now to get prepared .... To the hardware store!!!

zombie-store.jpg

Those that have read the Walking Dead graphic novels will know that some pretty awesome stuff awaits!!!!

Porthos

• Like 1