PistolPete: This may be of interest.

Haha. Instead of changing his handle like he was thinking about, he went out and toned up his abs and came out with his own PP clothing line !

Guest f***2f***

WOW!! Amazing...Pete I didn't realize you were an aspiring designer....WOOOOO HOOOOO

I think PP just found his new avatar. Come on Pete...this opportunity is too good to pass up :p

Looks like Pete is leading a new trend!

Gentlemen, I challenge each of you to create your own, custom line of men's underwear. Y-fronts or boxers, as seems appropriate. Speedos, too, if you dare! Your choice of fabrics, patterns, colours, fit, drape, embellishments--there are so many possibilitiies.

A fashion show would be a marvelous thing!

The ladies have been doing this very thing since the dawn of time. Now it's YOUR turn! :biggrin:

• Like 4

Woah, Andy! That's distinctive, to be sure.

It kinda reminds me of this pic of Sean Connery--which I'm sure he regrets--from a forgettable film called Zardoz:

seanc.jpg

• Like 1

Samantha - Be careful what you wish for. :)

Gentlemen, I challenge each of you to create your own, custom line of men's underwear. Y-fronts or boxers, as seems appropriate. Speedos, too, if you dare! Your choice of fabrics, patterns, colours, fit, drape, embellishments--there are so many possibilitiies.

The ladies have been doing this very thing since the dawn of time. Now it's YOUR turn! :biggrin:

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Gentlemen, I challenge each of you to create your own, custom line of men's underwear....

Mine would come pre-wrinkled, to conform with the rest of me:

t-boxer-wrinkle.jpg

It's more than a little disconcerting that my design team completed these for the men before they did for the women:

white-i-love-castle-underwear.png

Mind you they did get the chance to complete this:

white-i-love-castle-tops.png

Now they just need to get cracking on the bottom portion........hmmmm....or not ;)

Guest f***2f***
It's more than a little disconcerting that my design team completed these for the men before they did for the women:

Mind you they did get the chance to complete this:

white-i-love-castle-tops.png

Now they just need to get cracking on the bottom portion........hmmmm....or not ;)

Ah why bother....it would look great with no bottoms!!

You better have a good look as to who is behind you and wearing those briefs before you bend down ;)

I learn so much from these threads!

Really. Like, that it's just fine to show pix of undergarments with no one inside them!

I was planning on having new photos done soon. It would be so much easier just to have photos taken of various bits of lace, satin and sheer this-and-that, all by themselves since, after all, my lingerie schedule is much more relaxed than mine is!

Coming soon: a new album called "Things Samantha Might Wear."

Fair is fair! :icon_lol:

I wanna know why Jazzitup is surfing the net looking for Pistol Pete branded underwear!?

I didn't find them, they found me. I was just innoncently walking down Bank street and there in the shop window was the display ... at eye level.

I immeadiatly thought that PP has got to know about these. If I could buy underwear that said Jazzitup on them, I would certainly be interested.

Edited by Jazzitup
spelling

Are you sure you really want to see an assortment of badly done tattoo's framing a pale chest and beer gut? :p

btw,

if the answer turns out to be yes, I might be returning to the lower mainland much sooner than I thought! ;)

If I could buy underwear that said Jazzitup on them, I would certainly be interested.

I know what you mean!! It might seem a little conceited but I'm really tempted to get those "I <3 Castle" undies. Of course any non-cerb ladies who see me in those might have some questions....

Posted via Mobile Device