What is kinky?

Guests who disrespect are cowards. We all know how much effort goes into this work and are grateful to the great women who bring us pleasure.

Let's not hijack this thread - the fool who bad-mouthed Paige knows who he is.

Mod - anything to be done?

Guest f***2f***

the internet is a place where cowards can hide and think, because they are somewhat anonymous, that they can say or do things that would not be acceptable in everyday civilized life. I'm somewhat surprised we have a guest category on here actually it makes people even less accountable for their words.

Paige you know that those of us who are long time members here respect you to the utmost.

Those of us who have spent time with you know you to be a cultured, intelligent and beautiful person, inside and out...you have a right to be angry about someone dissing you on here but know that there is no one here who would tolerate such disrespect of you.

I apologize my intention was not to high jack thread, I was notified that the topic of this thread was relatedto me in live thread. So I wanted to direct this message to the indiviual who referenced this tread....

So sorry no high jack intended, just clarity needed to an individual...

Side note: I like erotic outfits, like cop & robber, or school gil ect...

I love dressing up as a way to open myself up to new sexual and sensual experiences...

Oh and lite bondage, handcuffs or ticklers...

I dont think I'm vanilla, I'm like a caramel colour...LOL

I apologize my intention was not to high jack thread, I was notified that the topic of this thread was relatedto me in live thread. So I wanted to direct this message to the indiviual who referenced this tread....

I love dressing up as a way to open myself up to new sexual and sensual experiences...

Paige - how about cop and the catholic school girl - held in restraints for being too sexy. Are you a full costume person - a complete cop uniform or just the mirrored classes and baton;)

Emma - you are the best. So, given your experience, what is kinky?

hmmmmmm kinky to me....well i don't know if there really is anything i wouldn't try at least once...well yes i wouldn't try the scat thingy...that's not even in the kinky realm that's just sick lol.

kisses,

Emma A

love all that...yummy....to bad i'm not bi or i would hire prettypaige...lol

hmmmmmm kinky to me....well i don't know if there really is anything i wouldn't try at least once...well yes i wouldn't try the scat thingy...that's not even in the kinky realm that's just sick lol.

kisses,

Emma A

I guess everybody has limits that is one of mine as well although I had a girlfriend (for a short time) that loved to lick my ass right after I went to the toilet. She wouldn't let me wipe and said her tongue did a much better job. She had issues.

I guess everybody has limits that is one of mine as well although I had a girlfriend (for a short time) that loved to lick my ass right after I went to the toilet. She wouldn't let me wipe and said her tongue did a much better job. She had issues.

she certainly does...haha...she could at least let you clean yourself first....ick

Oh I have full outfits, I recently was a sailor for pride week here in Ottawa, what can I say I love seamen...LOL

Emma you did say try anything...LOL

I can dress like a guy, I have the muscles to pull it off, please just ignore the speed bumps...LOL

DAMN - I just hurt myself. Emma and Paige and speedbumps. I think I have to step in and act as a buffer - since Emma is not bi, I could transfer all kisses and touches. While it is a proxy, I am willing to make this sacrifice.

I would like to put in my request Paige, a erotic outfit for our very sensual and sexual experience coming up:D

This is a great topic of discussion. To me kinky is anything sexual out of the ordinary that you and your lady partner agree to participate in. For instance, a mutual shower or jacuzzi can be a lot of fun.

Other extras that come to mind could be the addition of lingerie, role play, toys, lotions. Different locations or a getaway is always nice.

Spontaneous hook ups and creative use of furnishings are other thoughts that come to mind.

The list could be endless but the secret is to be open and communicative to each other desires.

Just wanted to echo KIH's posting - that communication is key so that you don't step over any boundaries. The other stuff (shower, light role playing, lotions etc), I see more as an enhancement of the adventure.

Like everything else everyone has their preferences - personally I'm not into anything aggressive, so rough roleplaying, domination etc are not my bag. I suppose for me then, that would be kinky.

Oh I have full outfits, I recently was a sailor for pride week here in Ottawa, what can I say I love seamen...LOL

I can dress like a guy, I have the muscles to pull it off, please just ignore the speed bumps...LOL

She's so hot and accomodating. Emma, go get him/her LOL, could be a heck of an intro. Paige, nice redirect.

PM me Pete, anything you want I'll try to incorpurate...Yummy!!!

I will PM you immediately my mistress, you may flog me if I don't behave.:)

Your so freaking, and I love it...Kiss

God..... I'm so horny, the dirty thoughts, the fun we are going to have, you are a lady:D

now your talking, that actually sounds hot....do you have an accent too? If you do i'm in...

now your talking, that actually sounds hot....do you have an accent too? If you do i'm in...

Okay now I sooo want to be there for that! Heard about Paige from Cat and I have fallen for Emma. Yikes that would be soooo hot. East Coast meet Latina.... book me please ladies! Hmmm forgot to ask Emma, you game for this hottie? I already know she could learn me, but her ummm "speed bumps" an issue?

Oh Lord there goes the card on this one...

Like any sport we need to explore and push our boundaries, find like minded willing partners and blunder into the unknown, and if you fall of the horse get back on and all that stuff!

I think there is a core group of cerb's with a reputation to push the boundaries!! And have extreme fun. Keep it up Ladies and Gents I keep getting great ideas and meeting great people. I do beleive that I fall under the category of I will try anything once (although the list of tried once alreay is getting longer) there is still an ever expanding to do list created with this mentality!!

Like any sport we need to explore and push our boundaries, find like minded willing partners and blunder into the unknown, and if you fall of the horse get back on and all that stuff!

I think there is a core group of cerb's with a reputation to push the boundaries!! And have extreme fun. Keep it up Ladies and Gents I keep getting great ideas and meeting great people. I do beleive that I fall under the category of I will try anything once (although the list of tried once alreay is getting longer) there is still an ever expanding to do list created with this mentality!!

Anybody interested in hosting/organizing an Ottawa "Festival of Kink"?

How would they differ? Both seem to suggest going beyond the typical sexual experience.

How would they differ? Both seem to suggest going beyond the typical sexual experience.

Fucking 10 women in 24 is extreme (as far as extreme goes) but it is not necessarily kinky. Unless you through in a chicken and a donkey.