highlights of the day

Finding out that my 2 nieces finally reunited for the first time in over 5 years since their mother past. Finally the grandparents realize that they can't keep them apart. Just which people can put aside their differences and think of the children benefits. Have no siblings but I'm sure the bond between sisters are important.

Just wrapping it up work job one two and three !!! and taking a few days off FINALLY :)

So fuck it I say.... I am gonna go get some action tomorrow ..... it's been awhile

Sooooooo if you folks in the East or you folks in the West see a pretty young lady on top of the CN Tower or the Calgary Tower I blew !! Got some sexual buildup happen here ;)

• Like 2

Guest webothscore
Just wrapping it up work job one two and three !!! and taking a few days off FINALLY :)

So fuck it I say.... I am gonna go get some action tomorrow ..... it's been awhile

Sooooooo if you folks in the East or you folks in the West see a pretty young lady on top of the CN Tower or the Calgary Tower I blew !! Got some sexual buildup happen here ;)

Are you going to wake up to a blow up dinosaur? ;) you have to know your movies to get that one...

Bought a couple new goodies for my new place/early birthday presents for myself! :)

Two new TVs! Finally got rid of my old shitty ancient relic tube! Splurged a bit on a sexy 50" plasma for the living room and a nice little 32" LED for the bedroom. So excited! :biggrin:

• Like 3

My highlight was waking up to a PM from a drop dead sexy lady who wants to do naughty things with me. That sort of thing puts a smile on my face every time.

Just took my pugs to the dog park, and when it was time to go, I started calling my new little lady from across the park. As soon as I said her name, she turned, and she ran to me from across the park. She came to her name, and to me with a smile on her face. I can't even describe how happy this made me, my heart almost exploded. When I adopted her two months ago, I gave her a name, because she was abandoned and I don't know anything about her, or the name she came with. But it doesn't matter anymore, because she has a name - and she KNOWS it!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 4

Being woken up by a very wet nose being pushed into my right eye and cheek . I really love my adorable 6 month old fur baby. Gotta out of bed he then rushes to the kitchen drops to the floor and does about 5 rolls-CAT LOVE

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

Went for a nice long bike ride, enjoying the golden kaleidoscope of the sunlight through the leaves. Allowed me to think on some sage words from a lovely friend.

Guest ChantalSummers

Made and had a yummy thanksgiving dinner complete with angel gate riesling wine with my family :) :)

Despite the rainy weather, a nice day with family and friends. Good food and good company.

Guest webothscore

After an exhausting but funfilled holiday weekend, sipping on a beverage while watching sports.

Finding out that NEIL PATRICK HARRIS is starring in the Broadway version of Hedwig and the Angry Itch!!!! AHHHHHHH! Nerdgasm!!!!

hedwig_nph_poster_a_p.jpg

Already making plans with my friends in Brooklyn, this will be how I celebrate my birthday next April

• Like 1