highlights of the day

Guest **cely***r***ne

@Touch - It will look like this with lyrics "spread your wings and learn to fly"!!!

large.jpg

Through the guidance and continuous support of the Diabetic Association Baby girl (my niece) started ballet lessons today and I started volunteering where Baby girls lessons are.

• Like 3

Highlight of my day? Finding out that Miss Laurence has chosen to take a more "natural" approach.

I've been missing natural Sooooooo much and was wondering if I ever would experience one again.

Thank you Miss Laurence for giving this man hope :)

My little Sophia being PLAYFUL!!!! I can't even describe how happy it made me to have her come up on the bed with me and actually play! I adopted her about a month ago (she's a pug, estimated to be 10 or 11), after she'd been completely abandoned by her owner. She was very thin, and wasn't the friendliest dog when she came home. She has gained some weight and I can see the happiness in her, but in the past few days it has gone from happiness to actual snuggle times, and today was the very first time she played - I could see the smile on her face! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D :D :D

• Like 4

Taking my son to the airport for his first business trip. Ha..seems like not long ago I was taking him to kindergarten.

• Like 3

Guest a**4*

Going out to be with a very beautiful lady makes the highlight of the day a wonderful day :icon_smile:

I had a no show. I was waiting in my room, it was nicely lit with candles, it had great music, the mood was set, so I made the best of it. I got my magic vroom vroom out and lets just say that tonight was an explosive night and it ended out great. When life hands you a no show, use your vibrator, big smile.

Fleshing things out....just need details. My buddy's wife died the other day. He has taken her home to Cape Breton (their roots) to lay her to rest. The funeral is either Thursday or Friday (will find out tomorrow). Every time I showed up at their place on my bike and wearing chaps, she shamelessly and harmlessly flirted with me. OMG........it just occurred to me......Village People.....she thinks I'm gay!

He's going to let me know when the funeral is, but he has no idea I plan to be there. It's a 6 hour run on the bike. so I'll leave at 6 am. I have cards from friends and family to deliver and it will mean so much to him. He's an awesome guy that let's people into his life carefully and fiercely guards his privacy, so he has few close friends, by choice. I hope to be there to support him, but not intrude on family time. I'll leave right after the funeral so I can be home by 10 pm to finish barn chores. All I can say is.........it's gonna be a cold bike ride! LOL

Additional Comments:

Freaking your kids out is a highlight. Last night, my daughter texted me from college.

"hey.are you busy?"

I replied "Yes....having sex with your mother".

10 seconds later I replied......."Done now...call me".

She replied..."wtf, dad".

.........for everything else, there's Mastercard!

• Like 6

Revealing my new options I'm providing and ones I have always offered and provided in the New NS Sections!! A big thanks to Mod for creating those new sections!!

Also I'm getting my 2 of my 3 fur babies this week, 2 Bullmastiffs.

A petite lady always looks sexy walking big loveable fur babies and I'm just waiting on my 1 Amstaff to be born and ready to come home. Holy jumping 3 fur babies!!

What shall I name them? I have a list....

Eating fresh hot steamy gooey Hawaiian pizza. And the highlight? It comes with added BACON!!!

To quote Rachel Ray, "Yumm-O"

I have had messages from some of my favourite people in the world today... and they just made a Friday even better.

Lunch with a friend that just moved back to Ottawa... texts from loved ones... great times all around.

Life is good!

SHE MADE IT! My very good friends dog had emergency surgery today, and there was a big chance she wouldn't make it - BUT SHE DID!!! :D :D :D

• Like 4