highlights of the day

Guest webothscore
Please don't subject the ladies to your naughty school boy out fit Lee. You might never live it down if you wear it to the social!

What's worse is he is coming on his donkey as he mentioned earlier, so now because of you MightyF, we have to picture Lee wearing a raunchy schoolboy outfit while riding half naked on a donkey

Haha! Wow do I ever have a crazy visual now! I dont know what you look like but I'm getting a very wicked awesome picture in my head :P

Haha! Wow do I ever have a crazy visual now! I dont know what you look like but I'm getting a very wicked awesome picture in my head :P

Ha !! Wicked awesome is good ! as long as you aren't picturing me on a donkey !! ;)

and tell those boys who posted to quit teasing and making fun of me Charlotte :(

@ Webothscore ..... who said anything about half naked ? ..... I am sooooo out of cloths ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

After that comment Lee and picturing that Comment from Webothscore I am opening up my best bottle of scotch to help get rid of that picture out of my head!

Coming up this weekend. Wharf Rat Rally (bikes) in Digby, NS. Will be year 5 for me. Huge event and loads of fun. I have an empty back seat and an extra helmet, lol! Girls only need apply.

• Like 1

Finally getting home after working a double shift on a Monday. Not sure why it is but I can do double no problem except on Mondays for some reason its brutal. Boy is my bed comfy at this moment. All I need now is a massage:)

Getting up at 0 dark 30 to be able to spend some quality time with a wonderful friend before she leaves town.

I'm enjoying being back home and what beautiful sunny weather. Nothing like a warm day to bring a smile on this Peaches face.

Guest ChantalSummers

I just got a brand new 4 month old Bengal today!! So excited!!

This is what they look like:

922DWr1.jpg

Guest ***nno**n***

Someone visiting from out of province, but thankfully not at my house lol.

I just got a brand new 4 month old Bengal today!! So excited!!

This is what they look like:

922DWr1.jpg

I'm sooooo envious! He/she is soooo cute!

Additional Comments:

Saw one of my favorite gents today!

Well is oficial now! I got my new summer Toy! I ll only get to use it a little this year but hoping for many years to play with it! I am very excited about it!

Guest D***el B***e

I went to a great job interview for a large firm and things went really well. I'm looking forward to hitting the street again after the summer off.

I took my brother and sister-in-law out to breakfast. Next thing we knew 2 hrs had flew by. It was nice to catch up on all the gossip. Got to remember to take time out to these things more often.