highlights of the day

2 school bags with all the supplies labelled and packed, except for the sharpening of 100 pencils but have mercy where do I find and what in the world is a "big eraser" for tech ed. I now what a quality eraser is and bought but a "big eraser", something to ask the teacher and where to buy one. This is a highlight but a bitter sweet one. Wednesday is coming quickly!!

Drove downtown here in Kingston to see all the Queen's University and St. Lawrence College students moving back to town. Their energy and fresh faced optimism always serves to inspire me. It also sends me down a variety of happy trips down memory lane thinking about when I took my kids away to school and when I went off to University so many years ago.

2 school bags with all the supplies labelled and packed, except for the sharpening of 100 pencils but have mercy where do I find and what in the world is a "big eraser" for tech ed. I now what a quality eraser is and bought but a "big eraser", something to ask the teacher and where to buy one. This is a highlight but a bitter sweet one. Wednesday is coming quickly!!

It isn't something like this is it Lexy

http://www.staples.ca/en/Staedtler-Rasoplast-Pen-Pencil-Erasers/product_27804_2-CA_1_20001

Just thinking if it's for tech ed it is a eraser used in drafting

Likely can find it in Staples or some other office/drafting supply store

Good luck

RG

• Like 1

Going above and beyond to make a newlywed couple very happy...

Did the whole wedding thing with them complete with pictures at the ornamental gardens and such. Dropped them off for the reception. Late night pickup at 2:30 am.

Retrieved the couple and took them to their hotel. Just getting ready to leave when the bride runs over and taps on the car window. Is the groom's ring in the back seat area? We look high and low. No ring. So sad. Too bad. She leaves.

I'm sitting there thinking what else have I got to do at 3 am? So I go back to the reception venue and start checking the walkway from where they got in the car back to the venue entrance. Right then, a guy comes out of the venue, bends over and picks something up and asks me "You looking for this?"

The ring, of course!

Called the bride and asked her to meet me in the lobby in seven minutes. She was over the moon!

Yup. We are a full service company! :)

• Like 8

Guest webothscore
Discovering a new way to masturbate. :biggrin: hee hee yee haw

Ummmm, share!

Going to bed last night and actually having to dig my comforter out of the closet. Best night's sleep I've had since May! Ahhh blessedly cool weather...how I have missed you.

One of my gents that sees me regularily brought me a belated birthday present since he wasn't able to see me last week. He bought me a cake by Buddy Valastro ( a.ka. Cake Boss) made by his team at his factory. He told me they sell them at Sobeys grocery store. It was the best birthday cake I had ever tasted even though I only had a small piece. I plan to share the rest with friends and family.

A very special lady mailed me a little package. Nice opening the mailbox today and instead of bills, receiving a package with a surprise inside

To that special lady, THANK YOU :-) It was very kind and thoughtful of you

RG

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
One of my gents that sees me regularily brought me a belated birthday present since he wasn't able to see me last week. He bought me a cake by Buddy Valastro ( a.ka. Cake Boss) made by his team at his factory. He told me they sell them at Sobeys grocery store. It was the best birthday cake I had ever tasted even though I only had a small piece. I plan to share the rest with friends and family.

I've been to Hoboken. Interesting place...

Guest **cely***r***ne

Going for lunch with my mom! Chocolate eruption cheesecake was just what I needed! Aaah mothers! They always know how to make you feel better!