highlights of the day

I've had awesome company for each of the last two weekends, and all of my kids and my grandson and my in-laws will be home here for a week. I am super excited. Now please someone send summer. It's ALL good!

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I bought a Chrome Caster to up grade my dumb flat screen tv to smart enable so I can finally watch NetFlix on a large screen instead of on my laptop.

My highlight was last night when I saw my son graduating form high school performing on the piano and getting applauded half way through his song...so proud!

• Like 5

Watching the sun rise through the trees first thing this morning after yesterday's rain. Waited to see if anything would top it before posting but nothing did.

Had a good afternoon/evening out fishing

And weather permitting, looks like next weekend my fishing buddy and I will hit Bay Of Quinte for opening of bass.

RG

Had the opportunity today to see (and hug) a legendary former CERB-ite lady person. I wish we could have spent more time together but it was just delightful to enjoy being in her presence.

Spent a fun day at St.Lawrence farm machinery and equipment show, watching antique tractor pull. The sound of those old engines screaming while they dig into the track is awesome!!

Planting four trees in my back yard, I have four emerald green ceadars and a buttonbush shrub. Apparently this is native to NB and produces eatable fruits.

Also my lovely wifey Katherine is visiting me today! Yay life is good!

• Like 1

Getting greeted today by a Special Lady in an amazingly sexy Lingerie Outfit,

white is quickly becoming one of my favourite colours !!!!!

Attended this afternoon's FIFA Women's World Cup Soccer game between Mexico and France with the lovely Isabella Gia. No doubt it would have been more enjoyable if the score were more favorable to Mexico :icon_wink:

• Like 2

Survived, barely, today's weekly family obligation trip

And bonus, got my blood levels done...show up at the lab, usually minimum thirty minute wait, sometimes up to an hour...today, walked in, immediately taken

RG