highlights of the day

When Garth Brooks "retired" seemed the likelihood of seeing him in concert was zero. So it was a highlight listening to and watching him perform this afternoon accompanied by his spouse, Trisha Yearwood. They both gave memorable performances and the staging was remarkable.

Aaaand...ordered a new guitar. Thanks Capital C!

hehe puuuurfectly lovely!! and... good for you! <3

my highlight(s) for today;

-negotiated a very favorable new term for my business, avoiding the hassle of taking someone to court (knowing full well I'd win hehe)

-negotiated myself out of $200+ supposedly owed for a service I am billed for but don't receive..... (yay me!)

-negotiated my way out of another nasty-*ss bill that I was very much over-charged for...

-got clarification on a few other things, business-related that are also going to not only save me money.. but actually *give* me money back ;)

.....day-uuum.. but I'm good ;)

...and now, I get to look forward to a full out dress rehearsal for a production I am in at month's end... followed by what should be a lovely late night visit ;)

all in all, a pretty productive day I think :)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Colour me impressed. I've had a day that could have benefited from a negotiator...care for a trip to the east coast?

hehe puuuurfectly lovely!! and... good for you! <3

my highlight(s) for today;

-negotiated a very favorable new term for my business, avoiding the hassle of taking someone to court (knowing full well I'd win hehe)

-negotiated myself out of $200+ supposedly owed for a service I am billed for but don't receive..... (yay me!)

-negotiated my way out of another nasty-*ss bill that I was very much over-charged for...

-got clarification on a few other things, business-related that are also going to not only save me money.. but actually *give* me money back ;)

.....day-uuum.. but I'm good ;)

...and now, I get to look forward to a full out dress rehearsal for a production I am in at month's end... followed by what should be a lovely late night visit ;)

all in all, a pretty productive day I think :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

Knowing that even though I have been really ill and offline for months, that there are people who reached out wondering about me. Thank you! I am ok!!

Guest n*gu**6

That the day is only 24hrs long and I survived another Monday. Haha

much like our friend nsguy.. was pleasantly surprised to wake up after a rather long monday.. a lot less stiff/sore than I expected to be <grin>

*referring to after dance rehearsals hehe .....geez ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Well CapitalCougar.. I almost always wake up stiff which isn't always a bad thing. I can do without waking up sore though...lol

Highlights today were being able to be a bit of shoulder for a friend today who was having a difficult time. That and helping my dad celebrate 70yrs

Finally got through 80% of my donation to the Diabetes Association for pick up, I still have a few days to finish for my full donation.

This is a highlight but going through some of these slightly used items brings up lots of great, fun memories and emotions but I have the pictures so it's bitter sweet.

Time to begin a new chapter!;)

Guest n*gu**6

Found out my 8yo son was asked to audition for a school film and he was one of only 6 chosen. Proud daddy right here.

Guest n*gu**6

Playing some basketball in the yard with the litter guy after work

Guest st*****ens**ors

Going to bed with the sound of that wild wind around the eaves of the house. Best lullabye ever.

so far... best moment today was getting word from my best friend in the entire universe, who has had a very rough go of things the last long number of years.. got approval for a business name AND a loan to market something wonderfully unique and amazing.. and of grrrrreat benefit to female welders <grin>

sooo proud of her!!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting best wishes from Lyla members on Twitter for a speedy recovery after shattering my knee yesterday after slipping on an ice patch. I have an operation coming up on Tuesday and then six weeks of recovery.

grrrreat day at work today.. loads <HA!> of lovely people ;)

dinner at my favorite east indian restaurant.. with a good friend...

...<ahem>.. enjoyed the company of a wonderfully special man.. <ahem>... 'sexy abc's' hehe

met a lovely new client...

helped a friend find a puuuurfect wedding dress.....

enjoyed good wine and good company at a lovely hotel today...

...and found an amaaazing black PVC corset (yes.. yes, pictures to follow hehe) that I'm going to wear out dancing tonight ;) yet another great day!