highlights of the day

Guest st*****ens**ors

Finally well enough for a hard workout and a productive day of work. Glad to feel healthy again.

I opened my Twitter account this morning and Em tweeted a new picture from her latest photo shoot. Emily is a breathtaking beauty. And her photos are a true representation of her

Thanks for being the Highlight of My Day Today Emily :-)

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

The start of my weekend all my paper work is done and now to compose an email to a very good friend of mine to arrange for a dynamic adventure coming very soon.

Guest st*****ens**ors

12 k run under a brilliant spring sky. I think I even saw a robin

- b-e-a-uuuutiful day out there .. and my day off!

- This morning had some fun with some black sclera contacts for an upcoming body paint show <grin>...

- going over to the body painter's home to try some different body paint designs for same show....

- dance rehearsal this evening with amazing women...

looooots of highlights and I have yet to even go outside!

Guest n*gu**6

Hearing that a friend of mine who has been having some health issues is feeling better today. Huge sigh of relief

I've been surfing Lyla, Twitter and Emily Rushton's website today. And the highlight of my day today is seeing some more of Emily's new pictures today.

Thank You Emily for posting your beautiful pictures.

Said it before but you look absolutely stunning

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I wasn't so rushed at work today so I was able to relax a bit and get some posting done and some Tweets in too.

Grrrreat rehearsal again today...verry fun session of body paint trials...came.up with an amazingly puuurfect look for the upcoming show.....(looong shower to enjoy right away lol)....great time spent with my street kid friend...and saw her smile AND laugh! Totally made my day :)

Guest n*gu**6

Went to clay cafe last night with the family and I made a pretty kick a** coffee mug. Was rather proud of my artistic abilities lol

as 'bad' as this may sound <grin>....so far today, the highlight has got to be the beginnings of squirming from the parties I am puuuursuing legal action against... and am most confident it will go in my favor....

I don't use my clawz often.... but I do tend to be a most proficient huntress ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Had an awesome conversation with a friend last night. Haven't been able to talk much lately and it was truly cathartic to talk and be silly for a little while. I missed that far more than I realized