highlights of the day

Spent much of the day playing with my little fella

...hehe good thing we already are aware you have a son....<grin>... my twisted brain did something with interpreting that sentence ;)

...right at this moment, I am enjoying fresh, strong coffee... and contemplating going to find a saw to get the actual construction of my new floggers started/completed... but, don't feel like being clothed right now... so.. simply relaxing (in my usual fashion hehe) before *having* to dress...

....already have finishing touches ready in the private den for a special friend later this afternoon.....so am going over videos of dance rehearsal to make sure all my crap is in the right place ...show at end of the month!! ACK!

Getting ready to enjoy the first day (starting tomorrow :-)) of two entire months off!

Well deserved and relaxed as I sit in a warm bath, sipping wine, with thoughts of sleeping in and excitement of just pure indulgence for two whole months coming up.

Ahhhh, it feels good

Giving an SP a tip on how to be telepathic in business and she just about passed out when it only took a few hours to be successful. I've been formally dubbed "The Witch" by a few people but a good witch. I'm still smiling at her success. :)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I had a good day at work and only one person was going to jail. That is a good day in my book!

Guest n*gu**6

Had just an awesome day today. Managed to witness and maybe even played a small part in someone else having a pretty awesome day too. It was very rewarding to be privy to it.

Having an amazing day with Lady Sophia. Lady love is very popular and her signature 30-30 bamb.

We have had a lovely time here and I am so sad it has to end .

But two more days to enjoy her loveliness. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

definite highlight for me today... on way home from drumming.. very dark out.. bus was going to be at least another 20 minutes.. completely empty 'park' area behind me, wonderfully backlit with lamps on the pathway.... cranked up the lovely music in my ears.. and practised a few of my favorite pieces.. right there in the park... 30 feet from traffic.. pedestrians.. didn't care.. closed my eyes and was swept away with the beauty of Tamali Maak.. and the kick-*ss energy of kaoma Lambada......and had a lovely time all by myself ;)

.....and I had wine in the fridge when I got home

Additional Comments:

(*not* 'additional' lol.. one was last night, the one below is for today but.. hehe)

WOW!!! what an amazing day (and it's only noon!!)

- heard from a most special friend.. allowing me to stop worrying about them

- received incredibly special gift from same friend

- a gorgeous day out that I get to spend at my private den!

- visits from a couple of lovely gentlemen friends

- AND.. I get to go dancing tonight with some other amazing friends!!

...I haven't even had lunch yet and it's a grrreat day!!

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Helping set something up for someone and seeing her very excited and happy. Great feeling.

Guest st*****ens**ors

11 k run under a gorgeous sunrise this morning. It was so nice to be outside without cold weather gear for a change.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having a very busy day which made it go by quickly as it has been raining all day.

Guest n*gu**6

My 8yo announcing to me that he has appointed himself 'playground paramedic'. He's going to help any of the kids that get hurt on the playground 'like Daddy does'. When I asked how he would help them, he said he would ask if they were all right first, and if they said no, he'd ask them the medical questions 'like you ask' to figure out whata wrong and get them help.... he's 8.... I was so proud. I went out and bought a tiny little glove box size first aid kit for him to carry in his school bag and he was so excited you'd swear I gave him an Xbox. Proud daddy right here. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Walking and playing fetch with my little four legged friend.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Aaaand...ordered a new guitar. Thanks Capital C!

Guest st*****ens**ors

Played a set at a charity benefit concert, and was fed a delicious Moroccan dinner.