Layla from Paradise Spa

Guest **oo**e

Has anyone seen Layla at Paradise Spa or at the spa she used to work at ?

Her photos look hot !

i saw her last week and she was absolutely amazing and looks even better in person. Great experience from start to finish and I can't wait to see her again :)

• Like 1

saw her last week and amazing amazing experience form start to finish. even more beautiful in person. Cant wait to see her again :)

i had the pleasure of spending an hour with this fine lady and another fox named Emily. It was there first duo together and they enjoyed it as much as I did.I am the type of guy that demands the best

When I drink whiskey I drink crown royal.When I drink vodka its grey goose.I am a frequent user of spa,s in the GTA and this lady is one of the hottest MA I have every met.You will not regret meeting this hotty.

Thanks Girl for adding me as a friend and I will be back again soon.

Spongey

Have to reiterate what damian said; amazing from start to finish, much prettier in person, great conversation, very erotic. Layla is a mature lady so if you want 21 years, go see one of the other ladies. But, her body is still 16 years old.

High time I should have provided input.

In a word - Layla has the golden touch and I frigging mean it!

She is a pretty lady. Really long hair. Mature, yes - very well maintained. For me that adds to the interest. If disrobed, oh my goodness, she has the body of a 20 year old. Fabulous!

Look, if you want to have a great time with this lady, don't BS her. She has too many smarts to put up with crap. She prefers no nonsense & real conversation.

Once the session begins, she has skills that will make you pay attention. Tell her how you like things and she will find a way to make it better - oh yeah!

I find her to be a very genuine person who has a genuine interest in her clients. I highly recommend Layla.

i had the pleasure of spending an hour with this fine lady and another fox named Emily. It was there first duo together and they enjoyed it as much as I did.I am the type of guy that demands the best

When I drink whiskey I drink crown royal.When I drink vodka its grey goose.

Oh that's wonderful to hear, do you also pee on a platinum toilet? :dncdick:

NB: I can't believe I wasted my 500th post on this!

Edited by whiteman
500th post.

Congrats on your 500th post; you've provided excellent advice, recommendations and lots of advice through PMs. I, for one, appreciate your contributions. Get going towards 1000.

Congrats on your 500th post; you've provided excellent advice, recommendations and lots of advice through PMs. I, for one, appreciate your contributions. Get going towards 1000.

Thanks, but let's not hijack this thread. :)

All of Lusty Layla's admirers will be pleased to hear that she is now available full-time at Vibe....and she is very much looking forward to reconnecting with all of you!